Ask Again! Mafia OVER

@Ellibereth I’m going to have to ask you to stop editing your posts so heavily.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

3 Likes

Elli and Gtacc are in my poe

And my poe is never right

In fact elli and Gtacc may as well just stop talking, they’re locked into my poe so they’re always dying here

I cannot die - Moderator

Please give him a break. He does most of the work on the site so it’s understandable that he is stressed and acting irrationally. He has been working really, really hard on the site lately, staying up late to get features out promptly. I do almost nothing for this site and I really appreciate his dedication. So please give him a break so that we can continue to have nice things, he is a delicate angel and I love him.

1 Like

Knock off Key is not in my poe

What is in my poe is the theme that we’re all different players.

Edit this post

Why did I sign up for this?

That’s the spirit! Or should I say, is that the spirit? :partygopher:

VOTE: Urist

Oy bruv, ye got a license for that vote?

Knock off Key is in my PoE, because they’re using the wrong accent and that’s a wolf-tell for forcing things instead of letting them come naturally.

Yeh. It’s called free will.

1 Like

ay m9 i was just ribbin ya, no need ter get yer knickers tangled

If ya fancy freedom so dearly why did you leave america?

I have a bigger penis and a better poe than all of you except CHESSKID

ya call that a penis? THIS is a penis!
shows pic of chesskid’s penis

also I have a job and I work hard to earn money so I can afford alcohol to drink my sorrows away caused by my job it’s a vicious cycle but I’ll be active and a wrathful god. As a few people may or may not know there is no limit to my reach or my hyperposting when…properly motivated.

Who lied to you about my whereabouts? I’m still in the greatest country on Earth according to Trump. And if he said it, it must be true!

the chess-fancying bloke told me you went to become the fresh prince of Belize

!roll 1d2 oh hey a 2!

1 Like