Anonymafia Signups (3/~)

This will be a completely Normal game of mafia (i.e. no weird roles, just standard stuff). The twist is that everybody’s role and alignment will be posted in this thread when the game starts.

FOR EXAMPLE

Let’s say I roll the dice and they tell me that Urist and Mantis are scumbuddies. I’ll post in this thread that Urist and Mantis are the scum, then we all move into the anonymous subforum to play a game with our anonymous alts. Easy peasy!

FAQ

Q: How do the scum stay hidden?
A: We will play in the Anonymous subforum. The scum will have to keep the identity of their main account secret to avoid being lynched.

Q: Why wouldn’t the town just massclaim names?
A: For each anonymous account, the scum has one chance to guess the player that goes with that account. If they are correct, that player will die. The town will have to keep the identity of their main account secret to avoid being killed.

This game will use plurality-driven 72 hour day phases. Let me know ITT if you have any other questions.
The game will not start for at least a couple of weeks. Right now I’m aiming for a Oct 7th start date, although that is subject to change.

PLAYERS

1. MetalSonic
  2. Mantis
  3. RileyCake
2 Likes

in

1 Like

Time to make sure the subforum works properly!
Fingers crossed.

/in

1 Like

in!!!

I’LL HAVE TO BE SUPER DUPER SNEAKY TO AVOID GETTING CAUGHT!!!

1 Like

/in terested

@Urist

Every anonymous account should last for 68.75 days upon “creation” (in this case forced by the anonymous topic) so we should be good in most cases.

I’ll co-mod this with you in case an anon account resets/someone accidentally refreshes their anon account since I can step in and fix that on a case by case.

/out!!!