All Town Mafia - Day 3

Why are you able to chat with mod about game

Because I use my words

1 Like

I think we need to figure out the wolves so everyone can win (I feel like I discovered a new continent)
Why would we need to lie?

We arenā€™t saying different things

No you are saying we need to act

Iā€™m saying when I suggested no acting to the mod

He said that was a bad idea

Which suggests to me that even if some of us are secret wolves we still win as town if we figure it out

1 Like

So you think mod was lying to make things more complicated?

No Iā€™m thinking as I said

That even if some of us are secret wolves we the people win when town wins

So you in favor of always telling the truth?

Yes

1 Like

I targeted ActionDan N0 and got ā€œNegativeā€.

N0 Actions/Results
Elli targeted Tier, confirmed
Dan targeted Elli, confirmed
Gtacc targeted Elli, positive
chesskid targeted Elli, negative
Nanook targeted Chess, two werewolves alive
Cantrip targeted ActionDay, negative

Mild tinfoil that IF two of us are werewolves then itā€™s possible that two of the ā€œnegativeā€ results were attempted kills/bites, but since there are no kills on N0 they failed? But 2x kills each Night would be overpowered, so thatā€™s probably not it.

The ā€œsafeā€ route feels like No Lynch is the best plan. Voting the mod could be tried, I suppose, but itā€™s a pretty common suspicion these days, so Iā€™ll be surprised if it does anything. Lynching a player is probably what weā€™re supposed to do, and I suspect itā€™ll get us closer to a wincon. If we go down that path, I would be happy to volunteer to be a sacrificial townie FOR SCIENCE!

But since we have some time, Iā€™d rather talk things out/let everyone at least check in before we go down that route.

Maybe we have to No Lynch and try to find a combination of targets where everyone gets ā€œpositiveā€ instead of ā€œnegativeā€, ā€œconfirmedā€ instead of ā€œnot confirmedā€, and Clem gets ā€œ0 werewolves aliveā€? Not much of a mafia game if itā€™s something like that, I guess.

Not sure how universally common it is on this site that a tie is decided by the mafia. Obv if there is no mafia, they canā€™t decide a tie, so No Lynch is not an unexpected default, but maybe itā€™s also a hint that weā€™re supposed to do that while we test our abilities? Like, N1 people should 100% be targeting different targets to see if we get different results?

I think we should almost definitely either no-TK or vote the mod. I think as many people alive tomorrow as possible is gonna help us figure this out.

The mod is not a player in this game.

Lets keep tying then

Same here. You have a secret role that you dont know and your action executes on your target without knowing your action. I targeted myself and was able to learn my role cause of my action.

If itā€™s not bad to share shit. Iā€™m role cop. Targeted myself without knowing what I was and got back my role PM that wasnt sent. Lol.

I can cop someone and figure out their role.

N0 Actions/Results
Elli targeted Tier, confirmed
Dan targeted Elli, confirmed
Gtacc targeted Elli, positive
chesskid targeted Elli, negative
Nanook targeted Chess, two werewolves alive
Cantrip targeted ActionDay, negative
Tier targeted Tier, got rolecop (most likely Tier is a rolecop)

Thatā€™s pretty useful actually.

My initial thought is that for N1 we should have everyone target the same person, to try and get as much information out of it as we can.

That or have everyone target a different person, and whomever turns up dead we have a decent idea where a werewolf is.