All Town Mafia - Day 3

The fact that PMs are not fully revealed, and that the dead can still participate, makes me extremely skeptical of anything StarV has to say, particularly since StarV has decided not to fully claim. That Sleeper Agent designation just doesn’t scream Town.

VOTE: Nanook

Huh.

Inb4 secret wincon jester

The alternative is that I have some sort of weird fucky role, but…I dunno, it’s possible, but I think the simplest explanation is that I’m a werewolf :woman_shrugging:

And I’m not gonna try to guess what my secret wincon might be instead of playing to the one I know I have lol

1 Like

Also, just for emphasis—if you are a threat to town and know it, you can only win if you’re dead. So don’t get cute.

1 Like

Shake what the good lord gave you

1 Like

I’ll target Tier I think and maybe get a copy of his result?

if that’s what I do

did everyone check in today already

Probably don’t target someone who we know is town.

Hey, I haven’t actually given my results, but I also have thoughts and don’t really have time to post them right this minute, so can we hold off on killing Nanook just a little while, please and thank you?

I’m fairly lost so I’ll follow any plan.

I feel like @Tier

1 Like

Well neither of you read the rules so that fits

1 Like

god one fuckup in popcorn and i never hear the end of it

You expect that sort of of thing from an MUron, not a supposedly distinguished site owner such as yourself.

im actually going to take a break from playing after the next round I’m in so I can be a responsible site owner

You say that now…