VOTE: Andres

Goodbye sweet world.

1 Like

cruel

I’m an optimist. What can I say.

you guys actually played a perfect game wtf
town op even with 4 scum in a 9p game where not even the scum know who they are

3 Likes

What’s the Scum win % here again? 8%? It’s probably gone even lower now.

2 Likes

doesn’t town crush this most of the time with semi-reasonable coordinated night actions?

No, the scum wincons are not as straightforward as “majority”. You would have lost if you’d not lynched Andres today.

I mean this was a game where everyone basically acted in good faith and worked together

kinda reinforces my belief in normal games that for scum to win they need to actively disrupt the town in such a way that they’re perceived as doing it in good faith.

I got the first half in Sodope but not the second. xD

lolwut

so we lose most of the time but we won anyway?

haHAA

1 Like

just to check, but we ALL won right.

including StarV/Andres/Gtacc/Nanook?

role reveal?

What were all the negative results I kept getting?

@Key let’s talk about how we want to organize stats for PAST completed games since we can’t really retroactively automate. We need a clear set of instructions for people who help us do the data entry.

1 Like

we should probably just record only basic information and leave the fancier stats we want for future things only?

Yeah everyone won

1 Like

Specifically, I need to be able to understand the instructions, as I intend to help as much as time allows.

1 Like

Winners
What were the wincons? Who would have won if we didnt lynch andres?

everyone would have lost if you didn’t lynch andres.
basically Andres and StarV were Agents, which gave them a hidden passive that made the town lose if 2 day/night cycles passed without an Agent dying.
i’ll get a full reveal out soon