A Very Merry Star Wars Christmas

I’m town

What a stinker

No both of u

VOTE: Nanook

Nvm you were calling me town
VOTE: Erika

Hello everyone! Sorry for posting so late in the day - I’m much freer to contribute now it’s been a busy time.

Okay so I’m a bit stumped as to how to go about this game. I see some public votes, even though we’re supposed to submit them via PM. It’s impossible to know if they’ll be the same so I don’t think it adds all that much.

Yeah I agree with this haha so let’s have some fun with it

Also, I would argue that the worse someone is at playing Town, the more likely they are to mislynch enough to become Scum. So if there’s anyone you think is not good Town, it’s only a matter of time before they join the dark side. Has no impact now, but after a few phases I’m sure it’ll come into play.

1 Like

I think ideally we would all get together and attack one person today and tonight, assuming there are 2 scum who decide to be bad people it means we’d still get 10 hits on the guy and flip him. I’m not sure we have the coordination or time to do that though.

I wasn’t calling you town, I was calling you bad as either alignment.

Also votes aren’t public

Now this is what I call pod racing^

This sounds potentially game breaking. I like it, but I don’t have the time rn.

We could do the stabby to screenplay since I’m still struggling to parse what this post means.

press 1 if you like Urist’s plan

Fake. Definitely voting here now.

What do you think abuout Urist?

Nothing yet

I kinda like urist. Only particular townread I got right now. The rest of you are being potatoes.

gtacc isn’t being a potatoe, but I’m not sure on him. he wouldn’t be my first choice.

currently voting metal