A Very Merry Star Wars Christmas

SEASONS GREETINGS

HOPE YOU BROUGHT YOUR LIGHTSABERS WITH YOU BECAUSE ITS TIME TO STABBITY STAB EACH OTHER WITH YOUR GLOWING SWORDS OF ENERGY!

Heres the rules I came up with to balance this small of a game. I hope it works!

• You all have various powers and techniques based on the skills you assigned during signups.

• You all start with 10 health points. If you drop to zero, you die.

• A standard lightsaber attack that lands will remove 1 hp.

• You may attack another player with your lightsaber at the end of the day phase by submitting an anonymous vote to the mod via pm. There will be no public vote counts. Your vote is locked at the end of the phase. THERE ARE NO STANDARD DAY END LYNCHES - TO MAKE THIS CLEAR.

• You may attack another player with your lightsaber during the night phase as well.

• If you are a light side aligned player, you start with 100% light alignment. Every attack on a light sided player will drop your alignment by 25%. It will also drop the attacked persons alignment by 25%. If at any time a light sided player drops to 0% alignment, they will be converted to the Dark Side. Dark side players will be aware of the other dark side players identities.

• The light side wins when all dark side players are eliminated.

• The light side loses if the dark side equals or outnumbers the light sided players. If there are multiple dark side players at the moment the light side loses - the game will continue on until there is one man standing - to become the true dark lord of the sith.

GAME WILL START ONCE I RECEIVE RESPONSES TO ALL ROLE PMS.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

@Gtacc
@Srceenplay
@Urist
@Andresvmb
@Nanook
@MetalSonic
@ErikaFurudo

GAME ON!

MEEHOO OOKTO LOGOGOGO PAMPLEMOUS FARARI KLAATU VERATA NIKTO OOGABOOGA SHAKAMOOLALA

IMABIBO HOOLI REEEEEEEE QWERTY BANANAPHONE YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM

T

SHAMBALOGNA WEREASS POOPOOPATTY HOHOHOHOHO

Entertainment with your bitch at night like nick. Drake and Josh how I dualsaber your bitch uh huh. VOTE: urist

Who else /didn’t read the op/

wheres the dislike button

Where is it?

here

It’s killing me that I dont remember klatu verata nikto. It’s like on the tip of my brain.

Hi
Can anyone lightsaber in this game

Gtacc is scum. Calling my shot.

YOU CAN’T CALL ME SCUM

Not calling Gtacc scum on principle thanks to last game

Ok so I just skipped to the end. To much to watch. He did say he is putting his foot down but didn’t show it. The is a misleading scum tactic. Stating something as fact when not proven.
So by association that makes you scum.
VOTE: erika

Why not?