A Normal Mafia Game

anyway, i’m prematurely hedging here but any and all potential lost wolf references need to be punished as a matter of principle since they invariably try to communicate in not so subtle ways and they just get etc.

This is worth keeping an eye out on too.

VOTE: Jakethewolfie

I deleted an entire post because I’m in such a bad mood when sick holy shit.

anyway I’m hoping to sleep through the rest of the day so this is probably my contribution for the rest of the game

1 Like

Punish me senpai

Masons never outed FYI
VOTE: Elli
VOTE: Dog

I don’t see any reason to vote for me unless you are trying to pry information from me.

I am a Vanilla Townie. After I saw that, instead of doing nothing, I “softed” that I was “scum” to try and draw out the lone wolf/scum team.

All 3 of those words are lowercased and at the start of the sentence, followed by a captialized word.

I have nothing else I can share with you, because it was the weekend and I sleep on weekends.

VOTE: Kiymali_Pide
VOTE: Urist
VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: chesskid3
VOTE: naz

This vote is basically you claiming scum.

:thinking:

Sorry,
VOTE: Kiymali_Pide
VOTE: Urist
VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: StarV
VOTE: Naz

:exploding_head:

dont believe this masons claim.

not sure what to make of it tbh.

this is normal.

I mean, really, would you think that I would waste 3-4 votes by not using them, while also being Vanilla Town?

Fuck. That.

1 Like

Would you say you don’t believe this masons claim the same way you didn’t believe my crest claim in over-complicated mafia?

im not lost in this game if thats what you are asking.

I find it suspicious that StarV calls me scum for doing the crime of… using all of my power available to me. That’s just ???

1 Like

:thinking:

@Andresvmb @Kiymali_Pide Why are you two slanking?