Bus Driver
Godfather
Insane Day Cop
Mason
Medium
Miller
Normal Cop (not an alignment cop!)
Vanilla

Some of these roles may have duplicates (Mason being an obvious example!).

Roles are assigned before alignments, the ONLY role guaranteed to be town is Mason, and no town will receive a Godfather role. Otherwise roles are assigned without consideration for alignment.

Descriptions for roles are:

Alien

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, all actions used by that player that Night, and all other actions targeted at that player that Night, will be blocked. This is normal.

Busdriver

Choose to switch two players each night, any actions effecting the switched players will still take effect, but on the other player. Example: Swap Player A and Player B. Player B is the target of the NK. Player A will die instead. You cannot self target. This is normal.

Godfather/Miller

If town, returns the opposite check of a VT. If scum, returns the same check as a VT. This is normal.

Insane Day Cop

Each day phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of “Town”, “Mafia”, or “No Result”. Because you are insane, your results will be the inverse of what a standard alignment cop would receive. This is normal.

Mason

You know that player/players is/are Town-aligned, and may speak to him/her/it/them/etc. in this private topic at Night. You have no active abilities. This is normal.

Medium

You may talk to dead players at night. Only at night. This is normal.

Normal Cop

Target a player every night. You determine if their role is normal or not. This is normal.

Vanilla Town/Mafia

You have no abilities. This is normal.

Multivoting

Multivoting will be supported this game. At every SOD I’ll tell you how many people can be voted for that day. To make multiple votes, you must make all your votes in one post, and unvoting removes all your votes–votes do not add or remove on an individual basis. So to vote for three people, it’s:

VOTE: Player A
VOTE: Player B
VOTE: Player C

And if you UNVOTE it will void all three votes. If you wish to change to only voting Player A, you do not need to unvote first, just vote for Player A by themselves.

However many people have the most votes at EOD will die (so if 4 people have 5 votes and everyone else has fewer, 4 people will die). Mafia will receive an amount of NKs equal to the amount they’d receive if those people had died one by one (i.e., four people dying means mafia get to NK four people, one person dying they get to NK one person, etc.). If every living player is tied in votes at EOD the game ends in a mafia win (so don’t mass suicide!)

If someone receives a vote from 3/4 of the living players (or 2/3 at KILO), that player is hammered and the day ends.

Ratio and Wincons

There are 10 town, 2 mafia, and one lost mafia at the start of the game. The 2 mafia and one lost mafia do not know each other’s identity at the start of the game. The town wincon is:

You win by killing all the mafia.

The mafia wincon is reaching parity.

The VT Role PM looks like this:

You have no abilities. This is normal.

You win by killing all the mafia.

1 Like

All role PMs are out, if you didn’t get one and expected to PM me ASAP!

@Andresvmb
@BananaCucho
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie
@Kiymali_Pide
@naz
@proto
@srceenplay
@StarV
@Urist

D1 will start around 2020-08-01T22:00:00Z

D1 has begun at a normal time! It will also end at a normal time, by 2020-08-03T22:00:00Z

Number of votes available:

You may vote for up to 5 (five) people at a time. The player(s) with the most votes at the end of the day will die. Refer to the OP for instructions on how to multivote if you are unclear on that.

@Andresvmb
@BananaCucho
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie
@Kiymali_Pide
@naz
@proto
@srceenplay
@StarV
@Urist

I thought this was a normal game. I’ve been bamboozled!

2 Likes

VOTE: Urist
get me outta here

I was told there would be a hammer mechanic.
Also, how many people are going to die / how does that work?

Sure

So 1 person

Looks like there was an under explained mechanic. Pretty normal for a nanook game!

However many people have the most votes at EOD will die (so if 4 people have 5 votes and everyone else has fewer, 4 people will die). Mafia will receive an amount of NKs equal to the amount they’d receive if those people had died one by one (i.e., four people dying means mafia get to NK four people, one person dying they get to NK one person, etc.). If every living player is tied in votes at EOD the game ends in a mafia win (so don’t mass suicide!)

If someone receives a vote from 3/4 of the living players (or 2/3 at LYLO), that player is hammered and the day ends.

1 Like

(Also a note that a person voting for Urist five times is the same as voting for them once!)

1 Like

sooo for reasons that should be obvious, we’re only going to be voting out one person per day. kthx

IF YOUR ACTIONS CAUSE MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO DIE AT EOD IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A SCUMCLAIM

kthx

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m a town PR. Please don’t vote for me -uwu-

@Ellibereth rip all the summer animoo :blob_sad:

I’m only watching re:zero s2 and… digimon. Might get bored when my survivor ends, idk, hard to tell.

How do we format spoiler tags on 451?

specifically wanna talk about re:zero but don’t want to spoil anything.

@BananaCucho hi, nice to meetcha, what’s your homesite?

@naz even though you joined before I joined I think this is our first game together, hullo : o