A Normal Mafia Game

I wasnt really involved in this game but i have a great feeling that chesskid is outed scum

I wanted to come in at deadline and kill Chesskid

VOTE: Chesskid3
VOTE: StarV

VOTE: chesskid3

@Andresvmb @GTacc One of you is mafia, I don’t know which, but even if we figure out which, I don’t know if we can win because Proto probably wants to kill me.

@proto

If town ends up winning after the hammer this will prove mafia is a meaningless game

Didn’t chesskid claim alignment cop and that someone was mafia and we killed them and they flipped town?

Pretty sure chesskid is outted.

Not super paying attention to the game though, not going to lie.

Anyone who confirms my view of the gamestate can be town and if you take me to final 3, I won’t vote on you.

How does that sound to everyone?

VOTE: chesskid

Actually bus driver or something is a thing and nobody is cc’ing alignment cop.

Might need to actually use my brain. Prefer if someone just tells me who to vote though.

Ideally chesskid.

VOTE: unvote

dont super want to kill you currently.

why do you townread me though? thats the more interesting question. Why arent I in your POE?

The odds of me memeing 3 town to vote Urist and 0 mafia is just really really low.

@Nanook isnt this hammer

Read, it isn’t.

VOTE: Chesskid3

Whichever one of Andres/GTacc is town needs to not be bad in F3. Chesskid3 and I don’t make this play as mafia ever. Andres should know, Chess was ready to give up when I scum slipped in one of the tourney games, that’s not a player that’s coming into the next day with a plan.

That clears me.

@chesskid3 who is the bus driver?

who should I be voting today?

I think it’s obvious that actually Chess is Town and StarV is Scum. StarV’s last post voting for Chess seems really bad. I don’t know why Chess’ Cop Claim is even being taken seriously here - it’s completely bogus, but very Town. I know this because I’m the Cop.

So, I have no choice but to change my vote, and do this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.