A Normal Mafia Game

Meme site

If nobody is going to explain why doggo is confirmed town, and why screenplay is scum, can you at least heavily imply/infer something

Something a lizard like myself could pick up

doggo is not conftown

srceen is scummy bc he was looking for lost wolf

Thank you

you’re welcome

btw do you think i bussed jake yesterday? i was crumbing cop by voting jake repeatedly but elli might have been the only one who picked up on it

Are you asking this because I am voting you

VOTE: Urist

SLIIIIP

you’re an idiot

1 Like

yes

Since you were so kind as to point out something for me, I’ll return the kindness

I voted you for something you said. I actually don’t have a read on you. This is normal.

And that thing you said wasn’t scummy, I just voted you as a joke really

Btw my home site tried to ban me for 2 games for calling someone “idiot” and “moron”

True story lol

your home site’s admins sound like idiots and morons

3 Likes

Murons*

1 Like

looking and finding something are two different things.
openly talking and snowballing ideas and thoughts is not scummy

1 Like

i need an andres itt
@Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb @Andresvmb

1 Like

Magorons

New glass animals album drops friday