9p Mountainous (2, 8)

I dont really know what you are trying to say there tbh

Definition of foreseeable

1 : being such as may be reasonably anticipated
2 : lying within the range for which forecasts are possible

I am fine with either Gtacc or No lynch

Foreseeable as in, until something changes to affect that model.

I’m asking, as a working hypothesis of the game right now, are you willing to say M2H/Andres are masons. Of course if mechanics change that, I’m not going to hold your feet to the fire to that hypothesis, but right now, in this f4, are Andres/M2H a mason pair for you?

So yes, you do consider M2H/Andres masons. Cool.

No because there arent masons in this game. Am I okay with having you both as town over Gtacc? Yes.

I am not guaranteeing anyones alignment but my own

The way that I attempt to preserve my sanity in this type of situation is to find some kind of firm soil to plant myself on. For me to win, I have to lock two people town correctly today or one person correctly tomorrow if I survive to tomorrow.

ima be honest you should be lock towning me off of the no kill alone. never do i force us into another day if im scum

why not

seems like an okay move if you think you can bait a vote. helps your odds somewhat. otherwise just gives town more time, but giving town more time can be a good thing for mafia as well.

You guys have all said you would vote me. This is never a good thing for me. I am probably the lynch bait here because Gtacc wouldnt want to kill Andres who has locked town him

I feel like out of everybody in the room, you would actually be the most confident that you could twist the extra time for town in your favor tbh.

how long was the night phase?

a little over a day, smth like 30 hours i think

okay so it wasnt an inactivity thing then

I would say that I am most likely to get got over paranoia tbh

VOTE: No one
Meteor is on mafia

Andres
DS
M2H

why do you have andres scum over ds

Idk im not even sure if this was my list