9p Mountainous (2, 8)

can you provide a scenario of how you would play if you receive a town m2h role pm vs a mafia m2h role pm and m2h received your current role pm.

I just checked gtacc’s iso, he never unvoted.

it went like this

gtacc votes
ds votes
m2h votes to break tie btw starv/dan
gtacc votes again and says hammer
m2h unvotes
andres votes
m2h hammers at one min

I mean, I would also expect town!ds to be trying to figure out my alignment but that can wait for your answer to my question I suppose.

Is this like assuming we never had those role pms to begin with?

If so I mean probably the same thing that I am doing now? I would be pressuring you (perhaps pestering you may say) with questions to see if I can see why you are thinking the things that you are thinking.

If I recieved a mafia m2h role pm? It would explain why youre jumping around so much and tunneling me and why nuxl just died tbh

1 Like

i dont really understand the thought experiment tbh, though I can appreciate the effort I guess

what if you knew your old role pm and that you swapped with me?

I would probably want to lynch Gtacc or Dan then here

I think this is town Andres and am undecided on the rest of you

So you currently have me/Dan/gtacc in an undecided group, but if elli announced to you and me privately that we would be swapping role pms, you could narrow that group down to Dan/gtacc?

How would you play as mafia in this situation if you were given a mafia role pm? No difference?

If elli announced that we were swapping roles, yes that would confirm you as town to me. This is a dumb line of questioning

I would probably say that I would lynch you if we are being honest because I love gambits

Well ty BC I try vewwy vewwy hard :tuturu:

so you’re saying that if you were scum right now, youd try to lynch me?

Oh i thought you were saying if you were scum and it got swapped to me

I mean tbf we both know I’m town so

At this point the only reason you have to not be able to read me is if you’re trying to keep your options open.

that or you’re just scared of my scum game :stuck_out_tongue:

That also isn’t the reaction I anticipate town ds would make. Where’s the frustration at? DS hates being misconstrued.

I don’t like how flippant you are being. You’ve been throwing shade at me all game for conflicting reasons which I pointed out yesterday, won’t give full blown reads on anyone and still are throwing shade at me for being undecided as you are while I had one less game day to figure shit out than you have.

Lol k. So you admit this whole conversation is just you trying misconstrue things