9p Mountainous (2, 8)

And Dan if you’re pocketing me I suppose you’ve succeeded.

did gtacc hammer? im assuming not.

3 when I checked the hammer button.

i couldve sworn I was the third vote, thats the main reason why i switched

@Andresvmb what do you want to do?

Okay I mean GTacc was what the second vote on Dusk? Nuxl was the first? How is either Scum here?

Dan sounds like Town. Which is bizarre because he was quite off towards the end of D1 but I mean would he have tried to get ahead of Chess?

I’m reading someone wrong here. That’s obvious. I can’t think outside the POE I set at the beginning of the day. So maybe StarV is okay? But I mean does he appeal so directly to me? Maybe?

I think GTacc could be scum here, but thats mostly because of low posting volume.

I think Dan’s first few posts are sketchy but I can’t quite express why.

He’s the only vote on Dusk I would question. But the lack of resistance is throwing me off. The only option is that this was intentionally planned by Dusk. But risk pushing the game so long? It doesn’t make sense.

VOTE: GTacc

I think DS is tilted and is voting for StarV. I can’t read GTacc. So this could make sense.

VOTE: GTacc

@StarV

@GTacc

I don’t know. If I had to bet the game on anything, it would be that Dan and M2H are Town, and that DS is more often than not Town and the frustration is genuine. That’s it.

I would be impressed if Nuxl isn’t town, but I don’t doubt his ability regardless of what he says.

I’m going against my belief that GTacc wouldn’t bus Dusk in this way. I mean why not vote for DS who they had also suspected and also was inactive?

I’m not sure tbh. I think that its honestly a coinflip which approach is better.

within my own mindset–if I have the town cred I try to milk out the extra mislynch but gtacc could have felt comfortable due to chess tr