9p Mountainous (2, 8)

I feel like this is something that everyone has said so far today but been unable to answer on follow up questioning lmfao

Gtacc is an interesting name honestly and not someone that has had any real pressure on them so far

@GTacc get in herreeeee

DS you have yet to give an actual read, or an actual vote outside of d1. You ask lots of questions, and throw lots of shade, but have not actually done anything.

At the very least, I want you to explain why I should go against @chesskid3’s d1 poe by lynching anybody besides you or starv, or why I should vote starv when he has been extremely clear and vocal if nothing else.

This is bullshit. I literally just told you that I think StarV is acting sus.

VOTE: StarV

clear enough for you?

@M2H I asked you here about StarV and you either ignored it or didn’t read it and then made a comment about Dan instead

I guess? I like that vote better than Dan. At the same time I don’t really scumread starv and I don’t really understand why you or chess scumread starv.

Outside of me because I’m obviously not going to vote myself, who do you actually WANT to lynch?

I don’t know. I wish the game wasnt so dead.

I again think you are being hypocritical saying that you dont know who you want to vote but also saying to me that im not doing anything besides asking questions

1 Like

youre being very wishy washy and I am not a fan of it regardless of your alignment

Honestly at this point I don’t give a flying fuck. Who do you town read?

This is scum M2H’s move

If its a scum M2H move, then vote me. I don’t care. I’m not going to pretend that I have any high confidence scum reads when I don’t. I have a vote that I much prefer to any other vote, but it’s also a vote that I would feel the worst for if I turned out to be wrong. I’m sick of this fucking ranked game because its become so emotionally charged that I can’t express a normal scum read without being guilt tripped for having an opinion, and I can’t not express that opinion because then I’m not standing for anything.

two people gtacc and dan, received town reads from chesskid early in the game which are normally reads that I should value over my own, but the fact that they are giving me radio silence makes me question that. The two people that I actually do trust are doing their best but honestly at this point :woman_shrugging:

ill stay with andres on dan ig

@DS @StarV whoever’s town between the two of you needs to break the tie or something.

VOTE: StarV

For there to be a chance to hit scum today, I have to break the tie.

if anybody comes online tag me immediately.