9p Mountainous (2, 8)

what do I have to do to show you that I can be a hammer

Knock a nail in using your head and post

hi, i was winning an eimm and i just did so im here now

VOTE: m2h

tommy and ds not posting yet is kind of concerning mainly because i dont think either are people to disappear from games from what i’ve seen and not necessarily alignment related

bruh what

whats up

does starv usually do stuff like this in games

:cloud::fu::cloud:

andres frustration feels genuine even though it’s after like two votes?

gtacc calling me town off of entrance feels pure and breaks town

i kinda wanna give chess a pass for explaining the format to me but it’s not at all related to his actual posts lmfao

1 Like

ive had ds and dusk both intentionally stall entering a thread as scum before but i have no idea whether this is that or not

only time i’ve seen tommy have a delayed entrance in live action is in invitational 2 on smogon where he was town and i townread him for that

from what ive seen ds usually arrives pretty early as both alignments on smogon

in hindsight, there are probably past games i should probably be reading on this site too

I mean its unusual behavior for either of them but the only times I’ve seen DS do it were as scum. honestly not so sure about dusk but he’s intentionally stalled entering a thread when he was scum with me one time :woman_shrugging:

yeah that would help your read of me a lot in particular–I play vastly different on mafia 451 than I do on smogon.

cant comment on either of these so i’ll be doing my own research

i dont have a read on you at this current point of time i just wanted some sort of reaction

this might be more relevant later on

i sorta did expect something as either alignment but neither came out

then why did you just tell me it was a reaction test rip

for my sake what were you expecting?