9p Mountainous (1, 5)

Also I just smacked myself for using per se, what an obnoxious phrase.

I am leading the TN quicklynch brigade.

@DS Are you going to join me and K1llTheStoryā€™s team or not?

Gonna say no there Cotton

Unless you get another vote there

Then I may hammer

Idk

I love to hammer :hammer:

Despite the cotton reference I still think >Rand chance DS is scum

Cause heā€™s shading the quicklynch without really pushing hard against it or looking for scum there, just saying ā€œyou guyyyyyyyyys quicklynch is baaaaaaaaad,ā€ then also saying he might hammer it.

That looks like scum play to me tbh.

Actually surprised there arenā€™t more votes on him tbh, whereā€™s the momentum at.

Iā€™m a little hesitant to join you on DS until I get more information considering the playerlist.

Eh, Iā€™m town this game so we should be fine.

Yeah DS can be bold like that as Scum sure. But Iā€™ll wait until I see it with my own eyes.

Also, UNVOTE for now. Nothing to see here folks.

@tn5421 you should get in here and comment on your early wagon.

Thatā€™s a confusing statement.

Can you not read DSā€™ posts this game with your own eyes? Are you borrowing someone elseā€™s? Are yours in the eye shop?

Hey maybe letā€™s not guide people and see what they decide to comment on or ignore on their own. Yeah? Cool? Cool.

Hahaha Iā€™m saying youā€™re Scum Reading DS for shading people for what looks like an early attempt at a quicklynch, but saying he would be happy to hammer there. Not enough in my book to label DS as Scum here.

Heā€™ll probably do it anyway. Iā€™m just trying to get him in here.

I mean, sure, but likeā€¦the way youā€™re presenting it is kinda weird to me. Cause my read on DS is actually that heā€™s not being bold enough?

Like, I donā€™t expect you to 100% agree with it and sheep me right away, but letā€™s at least disagree based off what Iā€™m actually saying, right?

Sure, but you can get people in without guiding their comments :woman_shrugging:

Ah okay we disagree on that. Iā€™ve seen Town DS act more cautious and confused in a few recent games. This seemed more brazen. Hence my comment.

We might have to lynch DS if he doesnā€™t join the #TownCircle (T2H, K1llTheStory).

It makes no sense why he wouldnt join if heā€™s town

I mean, confusion isnā€™t the same as passivity, right?