5p Greek City States: Athens

Yeah that’s why i’m telling him not to cc me.
I’m also ok with electing the noble.

The Persian has to claim citizen. Otherwise we just lynch him and the real claim and Greeks win.

By electing me, Greeks get to lynch two claimed citizens, giving them a 2/3 chance of winning.
By electing the noble, Greeks get to lynch one claimed citizen, giving them a 1/3 chance of winning.
By electing a citizen, Greeks have a 1/3 chance of winning (you only have d1 to lynch correctly, or d2 if you choose to lynch me d1).

i dont really care enough to figure this all out

im a citizen

i wanted to be plato

Aristotle is superior tho in every way

retract this
hardclaim aristotle

I prefer Chipotle

This.

I’m back bitches.

Sorry I was MIA for a moment there. I’ll catch up now.

Are you hardclaiming this?

Okay so I won’t actually get to participate much before this thread closes. I am voting for claimed Plato here D1 I think, and DS Scum definitely claims Citizen from the start, so I don’t know that I trust that. He didn’t claim Noble because it puts you in a 1v1 and you would just lynch both so Noble should probably just Claim. It should be obvious to you what I am. The reason that the Noble claim is useful and needed today is because it guarantees that we don’t lose tomorrow during the day, since we just elect that person.

Urist’s analysis is right here. And since there hasn’t been a CC electing him is the sensible thing to do. He has no incentive to help Town here as far as I can tell with the Cop Check so his information is completely unreliable.

VOTE: DS

I really am not good at mechanical solves? Was I supposed to hold my claim? Like how does that help us at all?

Also how are you going to start your post with “I am voting for claimed Plato” and then end up voting a citizen

My vote is mechanical. I know I’m not the Pharaoh right. So I have to vote amongst the claimed Citizens. So if it’s you or whoever is the other Citizen it doesn’t really matter. This will create a 1v1 tomorrow after we elect Plato so there’s that, but we don’t really get much of a choice.

Not voting*

This is what I meant to write sorry.

And you are voting me over tier for what reason?

Did you just softclaim villager or are you claiming noble?

We always elect the noble though don’t we? To push out Plato?

So noble should out

What happens in case of a tie?

@StarV

I am hardclaiming Greek Citizen. I actually have hope in democracies so this is rather apt. I’m not the noble Tyrant type like Plato.

The reason I don’t want to elect the Noble today is because that player is Town and has every incentive to contribute positively. Plato does not and should not be allowed to vote two days in a row.

Elect me tbh