5p Ancient Egypt Mafia 2

We are going to do things… A little bit differently this time. This game is still considered experimental.

Game flow:

24h discussion
24h action phase
72h execution phase

Rather than actions being redone after each kill, the actions are only submitted once and the Pharaoh then proceeds with as many executions as desired. The Pharaoh chooses when to end the game.

If the Pharaoh, or all loyal subjects die, the disloyal subjects win. If the game ends, and all disloyal subjects are dead, the Pharaoh and his loyal subjects win.

This set up is semi-open.

Roles:
Pharaoh (loyal)
The Pharaoh may execute players during the execution phase.

##execute StarV

The Pharaoh also decides when the action phase begins.

##action phase

The Pharaoh also decides when the game ends

##end game

All other roles are randomized from a list, 2-3 loyalists and 1-2 disloyal roles will be randomized at the start of the game.

Possible Roles

Loyal Roles
Bodyguard - Protects the Pharaoh with his own life.
Royal Advisor - Knows existing disloyal roles in the game.
Bus Driver - All actions targetting player A are redirected to player B, all actions targetting player B are redirected to player A
Seer - May check the alignment of a player
Roleblocker - Prevents all actions from one player
Roleblocker (false) - Nothing
Healer - During the execution phase, may cure 1 player from poison

Disloyal Roles
Assassin - May poison one player, at the end of the game, that player dies.
Thief - May select 1 player, and discovers their initial target. May then redirect the action (unknown) to another player
Disloyal Advisor - Knows existing loyal roles
Mastermind - All actions targetting player A are redirected to player B, all actions targetting player B are redirected to player A

There will be no flips.

Come to think of it, this game absolutely doesn’t have to be JUST 5 players, but we’ll see how many /ins we get…

@Players

@chesskid3 Thoughts on the mods?

Hmmmm getting there. Still scum is outmanned from the start I think

I don’t think it’s so bad if it’s 3v2

Actually, if scum have day chat on top of that, I would even say it’s probably scum favoured. If scum don’t have day chat, then maybe scum has too much negative utility.

Actually, I removed one town role that didn’t make sense.

Should i keep this here or move it to the archive?

archive.