5-Player Vengeful - Game OVER!

Moderated by fferyllt

No remorse, no mercy.

Welcome to the inaugural 5-Player Vengeful game!

Players

• Urist
  • Metal Sonic
  • GTacc
  • Andresvmb
  • Riley Cake

Alive

Urist
Metal Sonic
GTacc
Andresvmb
Riley Cake

Dead

No one…yet

Setup and Mechanics

Setup

The following roles are used:

• 1 Godfather
  • 1 Mafia Goon
  • 3 Vengeful Townies

Mechanics

The game uses standard mafia rules, with the following exceptions and details:

• Nightless. The mafia have no night kill.
  • If the godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
  • If one of the townies is lynched on Day 1, this townie immediately gets to make a kill. Also, if a townie is lynched on both Day 1 and Day 2, the Day 2 lynched townie will get to make a kill.
  • The town does not automatically win by having the godfather killed in this way .
  • Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Town Role PM

Welcome!

You are a Vengeful Townie

Should the Godfather be lynched the Goon will also die, and it’s instant town win.
You also have a vengekill you may use if you are lynched. You will have 24 hours after the game day ends to submit your kill.

You win when the Mafia have all been eliminated or if the godfather is lynched.

Game thread is here: LINK

Good Luck!

Godfather Role PM

Welcome!

You are the Mafia Godfather
[YYYY] is your partner, the Mafia Goon

Should you ever be lynched, then town instantly win.
You also have to avoid being venge-killed should any town be lynched.
You and your partner can talk in your Private Topic here: LINK

You win when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Good Luck!

Mafia Goon Role PM

Welcome!

You are the Mafia Goon
[XXXX] is your partner, the Mafia Godfather

Should your partner ever be lynched, then town instantly win.
You also have to avoid being venge-killed should any town be lynched.
You and your partner can talk in your Private Topic here: LINK

You win when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Good Luck!

Links
(to come)

General Rules
1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days. If you are absent for more than 24 hours without notice, you will be prodded, and will have 24 hours in which to make a post.

3. Don’t directly quote from, screenshot, or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private communications. Paraphrasing is ok

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

5. Have fun!

Majority Lynch rules are in effect.

Game Days will last 3 calendar days or until a lynch (or no-lynch) has been decided

Role PMs have gone out. Please confirm by replying to your Role PM. The game will start once 4 players have confirmed or September 28, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), September 28, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), whichever comes first

I’ll update this post with progress toward game-start

4 of 5 players have confirmed! Day 1 will start momentarily

VC1-1 Day 1 Begins!

Not Voting: 5 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, GTACC, Riley Cake)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: October 2, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 1, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:
- :slight_smile:

@5PV

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

So with Majority Lynch rules in effect, does it make sense to do RVS? That’s what I was trying to figure out before coming in here. In any case, I’ll play it safe and not put a vote down.

Please note that I have clarified something in the rules, adding the portion in blue below:

• If one of the townies is lynched on Day 1, this townie immediately gets to make a kill. Also, if a townie is lynched on both Day 1 and Day 2, the Day 2 lynched townie will get to make a kill.

In the year 1453 of our lord, Mehmet II Osmanoglu brought his elephantine cannons to bear against the Theodesian walls of Constantinople, last bastion of Rome among a sea of Turks. And lo, the walls crumbled and the men wept, for they knew that the end of an era was at hand.
I dedicate this game to the timeless Roman Empire. You will be avenged!!!

VOTE: Metal Sonic
Pretty sure he’s turkish. Deus vult!

RVS is fine. If a townie gets quickhammered he should just kill the hammerer.

1 Like

Fyi Im really Turkish
VOTE: Urist

VOTE: Urist
LYNCH ME AND I WILL SMITE THE HERETIC
ROME WILL BE AVENGED
DEEEUSSSSS VUUUUUULT

TT

VC1-2

Urist: 2 (GTacc, Urist)

Not Voting: 3 (Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, Riley Cake)

Deadline: October 2, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 1, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:

VOTE: URIST

URIST ISN’T THE VENGEFUL TOWNIE!!!

1 Like

UNVOTE:

Daha değil, arkadaşım.

VC1-3 Final

Urist: 3 (GTacc, Urist, Rikey Cake)

Not Voting: 2 (Metal Sonic, Andresvmb)

Mod Notes:

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

URist was the Mafia Godfather!

GTacc screams and throws himself off a high cliff! He was the Mafia Goon!

Town (Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, Riley Cake) Wins!