5 Around A Campfire

I am randing now and game will begin as soon as I get all the N0 actions

HERE ARE THE ROLES:

Summary

Role: Seer

You are The Seer. During the night you may look at one player and will be told if that player is the Werewolf or not. You must submit a check during Night 0.

You win when the Werewolf is killed.

Role: Werewolf

You are the lone Werewolf around the campfire. Only the Sorcerer wants you to win. You do not know who the Sorcerer is. The Game is over when you die, or if only you and 1 other player remain alive. Every night except for Night 0 you may kill.

You win if the Werewolf wins.

Role: Sorcerer

You are The Sorcerer. You created the Werewolf with your magic, though you do not recognize who it is around the campfire. During the night, the sorcerer may look at one player and will be told if that player is the Seer or not. You must submit a check during Night 0.

You win if the Werewolf wins.

Role: Hunter

You are The Hunter. The Hunter is a villager with the following ability: If at the end of the game, the only two remaining players are the hunter and the werewolf, then the hunter kills the werewolf and the village wins.

Role: Villager

You are the only normal Villager around the Campfire.

Players:

-Tier
-Gtacc
-StarV
-Urist
-Chesskid

Sorry this should have opened already, my boss is looking over my shoulder and this cant open without a campfire gif

sorry

i have standards that must be upheld

WITH 5 ALIVE IT TAKES 3 TO LYNCH. PLURALITY AND HAMMER ARE ACTIVE. THERE WILL BE NO ROLE REVEALS.

@Tier
@Gtacc
@StarV
@Urist
@Chesskid3

DAY ONE STARTS NOW! GAME ON!

I’m the seer and gtacc is the wolf gg
VOTE: GTacc

That’s weird because I’m the seer and Chesskid3 is the wolf.

VOTE: Chesskid3

Not sure I believe you. What kind of nonsense setup has more than one cop?

It doesn’t, you’re probably the sorcerer.

1 Like

I’m actually the seer and gtacc is actually the werewolf and you’re actually bad

That’s impossible because Chesskid3 is the wolf.

Votecount as of post #13

GTacc (1): Urist
Chesskid3 (1): StarV

Tier is not a werewolf, Urist is lucky sorcerer here

VOTE: Urist

I am the actual seer btw

VOTE: Chesskid3

1 Like

LOL

Hey open the topic DS.

Also can we all agree I’m cleared now thanks :grimacing: