451 Video Mafia Series

Hey everyone,

We’re producing a video mafia series! The focus will be on creating a fun, fast-paced viewer experience. The videos will be hosted on Youtube and no games will be streamed live.

Players will individually record their audio and video while playing on Zoom, and also provide some private thoughts about the game at night. We’ll take all the individual files and edit them together, making videos that condense and highlight the storyline and the most entertaining moments in each game.

To start, we want 7-9 players per game. An announcement on the setup will be coming soon.

If you’re at all interested in playing - please do apply. Due to the nature of the product we want, mic and video quality are very important so we need to check if your setup is okay.

This’ll be primarily run by me (@Ellibereth) and @beeboy. Feel free to post here or message either of us if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

To Apply:

• Record a video of yourself on OBS introducing yourself in the context of mafia, if you’re unsure how to record on OBS a tutorial can be found here.
  • Upload the video to google drive and get the sharing link, a tutorial can be found here.
  • Submit the recording link to @Beeboy by pm here (on Mafia451).

can i still apply even if my face looks like somebody stepped on an old potato

asking for a friend

This looks interesting. I once played a game over at DailyMafia in this format but that was also a 25p game. Here’s hoping that it’s a lot more fun in a 9p format

What level of toxicity will be tolerated? Are cursing, shouting allowed?

Ooooh

Ima need to cop a webcam for this

1 Like

Yes

We’ll probably come up with better guidelines later, but the atmosphere we want is like some sort of discussion seminar or debate between friends, where light cursing and some shouting is okay but definitely not the norm.

In terms of “toxicity”, the answer is not very toxic.

This is not DM’s format. The only things we have in common are probably using zoom and being video mafia. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

broad strokes, etc etc

Copped a webcam

1 Like