451 takes over liars club (October Brawl)

From a scale of 1 to blowing strats before the next event. :thinking:

1 Like

I mean I had to let StarV die. The poetic justice was too strong.

Just donā€™t pitch that we think what weā€™re doing is optimal because we want other people to do what theyā€™ve been doing yeah.

i mean theyā€™re gonna do it anyway
i guess iā€™ve spilled the beans that 451 ppl might play it this way. :confused: whoops

Are the games worth putting in completed vm games for record keeping/future reference on particular players.

Nice going urist

1 Like

g1: alien & srceenplay win as mafia vs urist, starv, peg, logan, 66six, rob
g2: urist & grumpybird win as mafia vs starv, peg, logan, shakespeare, 66six, rob

d1 was town lynch d1 no doc save into ???

any interesting voting plays happen?

I no claimed as medic and killed town D1ā€¦

I then went to DM and no claimed as cop, lynched D1.

Both town losses.

G1:
D1 66six lynched, town
N1 StarV dies, town
D2 Rob lynched, town
N2 PEG saved
D3 Srceenplay lynched, mafia
N3 Urist dies, combat medic
D4 Logan lynched, town
Mafia win

G2
D1 StarV lynched, combat medic shoots PEG, town
N1 Logan dies, town
D2 grumpybird lynched, mafia
N2 Rob dies, town
D3 Shakespeare lynched, town
Mafia win

I donā€™t know anything about voting records, I didnā€™t track that. Maybe next time.

Oh also in g2 all the town ganged up to lynch the combat medic d1ā€¦ lol
Unfortunately they assumed that he was mafia and that myself and grumpy were in the PoE for being the only ones to not vote for him.

G2ā€¦

Urist:
ā€œI think StarV does this as combat medicā€

Everyone else:
ā€œNah, I think StarV is just mafiaā€

Urist:
ā€œOk, I am the combat medicā€

2 Likes

yeahhhhhhhhhh that was the real big brain play, town deserved that loss :smiley:

1 Like

Big brains up front

I think the read accuracy is very interesting in these gamesā€¦ Town was hot garbage D1ā€¦

G1 (voiced reads)
Alien (was scum - but did not know D1) - 0% on 3 reads (all scum reads)
Logan - 0% on 4 reads, 1 scum read
Peg - 43% on 7 reads
Rob - 100% on 1 town read
Six - 0 on 7 reads
Urist - No reads voiced?
Srceenplay - Scum

(now you can chalk town up town being especially bad to the fact that Alien did not know his alignment - I mean, itā€™s not like he knows how the system works, so we can give him a pass this timeā€¦ First game you know?)

G2 (voiced reads only

Grumpy + Urist scum team

Logan - 0% on 1 scum read
Peg - No reads
Rob - 75% on 4 reads given, 1 scum pegged
Six - 50% on two reads
Shakespeare - 33%, had voiced town reads on both scum players

The tendency for people scum reading me is of similar strength across all platforms btw (forum, video, in person)ā€¦ Reads on me are usually below rand on me.

So, based on Game 1.

Logan, Peg & Six would all have had stronger D1 if they used random.org/lists to generate 2 scum readsā€¦

I donā€™t want to be rude but when is GTacc a legend?
I had a game where I Scum Read then and their entire mafia team day 1 and got lynched day 1 for it and we won after that.

It was GTacc, Novil and Watchme.

I caught Novil scum slipping
GTaccā€™s defence was weird as if they were unsure they should defend but at the same time tried to be positive of it that Novil wasnā€™t scum.
I knew the other one was distancing and Watchme mentioned me and pretty much said heā€™s not going to vote me which made me be like ā€œYeah thatā€™s the last mafia distancingā€
Yet the strongest player in the game who flipped Town decided to push me and got me lynched Day 1 when I directly told them who the team was.

Funny enough they still never listened to me even after I was dead.