3 visionaries VS 10 lemmings Night 2

lol sorry I was spouting that shit at like 2 or 3 am while trying to toe the line between “see you guys get it!” and “people can pick this apart and x, y, and z”. I fell over the line.

Not Mafia I think is a philosophically correct lynch normally but I think incorrect if we’re going for a lynch sweep.

1 Like

VOTE: NotMafia

I think going in the chess/clem/dan/andres/(me) pool is right here.

and likelihood order in that group is probably something like dan, chess = nanook, andres, (me) at this point? probably?

bad

1 Like

look we need to agree on something today so we don’t waste time on fighting over the vote, dan’s ahead of you on the list atm anyway

and doing the usual and hoping we hit the right lurker on the head isn’t a sufficient tour de force imo

I actually forgot this site existed again…
I’ll properly read through the thread and reply to shit after work tomorrow.

I will understand a PL on me but oof plz no

I mean certain people in there is fine but

if i’m your number 2 lynch for the day you’re full of it

you need to learn to read and think

no u

The game is 5 people
Number 2 doesn’t even matter

5 people where by the way you’d probably be the number 2 or 3 lynch choice with 0 posts made from any of them sooo, anyway we need 7 because of crazy screenplay rules so we really need to run someone up asap since I refuse to deal with deadline chaos

VOTE: Dan

I think a lurker bop tells us very little with this demo anyways while there’s a decent chance of a sweep post possible miss here which isn’t the worst thing in the world.

i understood very little of what was just said but you sound right so VOTE: Dan

ftr if you think I sound right in the principle that’s good

I’m not sure I sound right in that dan is scum. He’s still probably most likely town LOL but less than rand.

:unamused:

mad because its true

I’m the towniest person in this thread