2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 1 (New Topic for Day 2)

Wait you understand what he said there.
Please translate.

can’t say i understand the last sentence, but he asks me why i voted smilodon and then finds the answer later in his exact same post.

Ah later in the quote wall yes yes.

@tn5421 Please translate/rewrite the last sentence that was quoted above.

I’m still not very good at mafia. I know I’m not very good at mafia. Self-depreciating humor is the norm for me, not an exception by any means.
Unlike some others, I am trying to push the game out of RVS.

I always write in somewhat of a stream of consciousness manner, so I say it’s NAI. It’s too much of a pain in the ass to remove most of the time, so usually I don’t bother.

Why are you voting smilodon, when you seem to find me scummier than him?

and

Does the reason you find smilodon scummier than me have anything to do with his posting in 74-76, when town was collectively losing their minds about non-game related nonsense?

Is there anything else you’re missing, @Ellibereth? I’d like to get back to League, if you don’t mind.

Why would you think that the people vocally townreading you “taking a leave of their senses” or talking about “non-game related nonsense” would effect nsg’s relative reads on you and smilo.

Because this is the grand sum of NSG’s reasoning, and I don’t believe that this is enough.

you’re literally on the smilodon wagon as well? (with basically no reasoning yourself?)

i have no idea why you believe this given other people’s current reasons (or lackthereof) for where their votes are. like, why mine in specific?

i think my reasoning is as meaningful, if not potentially more, than anyone else’s current reasons for their votes.

I think something is wrong with players who aren’t reading tn as town

Yeah, but my vote is RVS, yours isn’t.

My vote was because he was the only person that hasn’t posted. And in light of that,
UNVOTE:
Because he has fulfilled my unvote condition.

why do I get the dirty feeling elli randed scum here

or am I just high

nvm just gonna wait for him to get N1ed like in unoriginal mafia lel

Tn
Who is scum?

Northsidegal/pyx/smilodon

you’re neutral, elli is a townlean, I need to re-read judge mental

metal sonic is town, riley is almost as easy to read as Creature and is pretty much town

1 Like

Oh, right, because he hasn’t really done anything yet.

Light scumlean on judge mental, much for the same reason I feel pyx could be scum, the posts that are there are fillter/fluff for the most part.

VOTE: pyx

Pyx was more blatant about “I was here, I could have been useful, but nyeh I’m not!”

pink hair power!!!

metal sonic approves of your reads

just don’t get taken in by katsukis lies again and you’ll be on the right track

Okay, I don’t like this reasoning. I, and to some extent pyx probably, are slowly being driven mad by the intolerable length of days here, and also the amount of time during these endless days when no one in our general time zones seems to be actively posting.

Posting fluff becomes an irritable response to the void I keep running into, and why I give up on checking the board for like 12 hours at a time, at which point I find a flurry of posts where ‘reads’ appear to be wild guesses rather than analyses. Or they are based entirely on established meta, in which case I’m lost from lack of familiarity. Except for pyx, who, from my pov, is town trying to make some gahdamned sense out of very little input. He’s also running a game elsewhere.

tn, mostly picked your post to reply to for recency, because it isn’t just you. I actually do think you are a town player, because at least you aren’t just laconically referring to other games or guessing at mechanics, and are reasonably active. So don’t take my complaints too much to heart.

I am mostly away until 9-ish edt.

never join mafiascum, their days are 2 weeks - 1 month long LOL

I had a ton of issues adjusting to there as well

I think the length of days here is good and manageable