2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 1 (New Topic for Day 2)

PYX DON’TCHA LIE >:C FIRST OF ALL, ASKING ME IF BOOPING IS A SCUMTELL ISN’T REALLY CONFRONTATION COS IT’S NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE!!! SECONDLY YA STILL HAVEN’T EVER SHOWED ME WHERE YA TALKED TA SMILODON WHICH IS WHAT I WAS ASKING!!!

MEANIE LIARS GET LYNCHED!!!

I WANT MY EXERCISE DONE.
THIS IS IMPORTANT

come on folks there are prizes to be won joint sponsored by elli and me

is it cos… metalsies reads tn as town? :o

i don’t know, i don’t really know metal sonic outside of being kiana.

is it for not caring to explain the tn townread?

2 days ugh
I have to power this through.

@pyx
@Mental
@smilodon

How’s life guys.

1 Like

I’m fairly disappointed in this response.

@gtacc you too actually.
I just need one or two more townreads and then this shouuuuld be straightforward guys plzplz.

Anyway it’s not just the townread.
It’s the absurd THIS IS WHY THE SKY IS BLUE level of confidence he has in the townread.

He’s also very likely hilariously wrong but I don’t think Metal chooses this route to interact with his buddy in this circumstances so.

VOTE: Tn

TOWN
Elli
Metal
Riley

SCUM
Tn

PEOPLE LEFT
gtacc
nsg
pyx
judge
smilo

I need you bottom pool people to help me out here ty.
N1 is also going to be fairly revealing wrt to things - and I’m going to make it clear I AM A VT.

VOTE: Tn

sorry, i guess. did you expect me to know the reason, or is it something else?

VC 1-6

In The Taxpayer, a man insists on boarding the next ship heading to Mars, due to the obviously impending nuclear war. After all, his tax dollars helped make the mission possible. He’s not allowed on, and is eventually taken away by police.

pyx: 3 (Metal Sonic, tn5421, Riley Cake)

tn5421: 3 (GTacc, Ellibereth, northsidegal)

Metal Sonic: 1 ( pyx)

Not Voting: 2 (Smilodon, Judge Mental)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: May 15, 2018 11:00 PM

Topic will auto-lock 30 minutes after the deadline unless I’m here to close it before then

Links

Day1 Start

with tn as scum, shouldn’t redflavor / gtacc be town here? i don’t see redflavor as scum making an opening like that against a scumbuddy.

• List item

I’m posting this on my phone, which I rarely ever do 'cause I’m quite averse to it. AND, I’m posting it while with my 90 yr old mum on Mother’s Day, which is right out, all just to let Elli I know I am for sure an innocent villager. Smilodon knows that I am being truthful because she knows how I play.

Are you saying this in general or because you know redflavor.

UNVOTE: Metal Sonic

Two quick questions! Don’t feel pressured to respond your mum comes first. :stuck_out_tongue:
The answers might be the same though so that’ll save you some time.

What stuff did you do here that scum you is unlikely/won’t do?
What stuff did you do here that you predict Smilo will point to to reaffirm that you’re town?

Put your answers in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags and Smilo - don’t look! - and post what you think he did that points to him as town if you do think that way - you can check your answer after.

for redflavor specifically.

My poor self doesn’t have the time or enery to meta as thouroughly as you might expect of me.

Give me a tldr on his personality/playstyle that makes it unlikely? I most likely won’t check your work but still don’t lie!

It’s interesting because I think we’d agree if it were an arbitrary person this sort of early no explain bussy interaction would be normal between buddies yeah.