2020 WIFOM TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS

Still the champ

not sure why @Ellibereth changed the location of this wiping away the people that had in’d

Because WIFOM includes poison, and poison is used to assassinate people, and assassins are racist or something

He’s been moving a lot of old completed signups and games to the correct forum, he likely just read the wrong year or something like that and didn’t realize it was active

Well let’s see if he’s got a way to revert it

Nah, we all know Elli is a bot and doesn’t make mistakes

Oh look, another Admin edit of my thread for reasons unknown!

Now it’s in a different category which still doesn’t allow ins!

I purposefully did not move the thread Chess, because I was waiting to see if Elli had any way to revert the change and get back the people who had joined already

It’s not a mafia game, so it’s in the forum games category and should stay here :slight_smile: You can take signups for forum games directly in the topic, or we can look at adding the /in button to this category as well. Admins will move topics to the correct category without notification if it was put in the wrong one.

I think your inned players are me, Kiymali_Pide, Ellibereth, GTacc, chesskid3, JakeTheWolfie, Andresvmb, Nanook, M2H.

@Key I don’t think that was the case though since Elli first moved it to an incorrect category of completed games. You should look at the edits before responding so you see the whole chain and understand my confusion.

Please do look into adding the in button to forum games though? Seems inconsistent in theme to have it different in this section.

Thanks

Also thanks for the player list

Duskfall didn’t in? Not sure if that’s up to date of if DF is just scurrred

Yep, I saw Elli moved it to the wrong place and I saw @Nanook addressed that for you already. Thanks @chesskid3 for fixing it up.

In other news, I will be moving this tournament to a different site.

Moving to completed games. Maybe Elli knew best after all.

Goodbye, coin

You know when a threads closed by the helpful CLOSED indicator btw

1 Like

That sign won’t stop me because I can’t read!

1 Like

I was the one who screwed up and moved this to the wrong category - sorry about that.
Added an /in button to the Forum Games subcat.
Hope this goes well wherever you do it.