2 Mafia, 1 Vig, 6 VT - OVER

im asking questions out of curiosity dont really think they help me with anything this game lol unless i know like muffin really well and know their meta

scum being afraid of me is a joke lol

i thought it was a reach until you said you havent seen peopole with like permanent gimmicks every game ur basically null now?

i want ufo sensei to come play

@Neymar @Neymar @Neymar

Iā€™ve seen permanent gimmicks. I have one.

I havenā€™t run into an every-single-post-is-an-image permanent gimmick. There was talk in the team mafia game about katsuki either having or faking a posting restriction, which implies pretty heavily that he doesnā€™t post that way in every game, which is why your question pinged.

ok i actually think ur attack is genuine now

ree i cant decide

i dont remember anything from that tm game other than i played like shit and thereā€™s some meme about something i posted there

and i wolfed with boom

and i claimed arso

boon

VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

i remember that mulch would spam the thread as scum to try to demoralize the town. maybe you do the same thing.

lol i post like this as either alignment

and mulch does this as town too???

i dont even see how this is supposed to demoralize town

im used to 1000 posts by now at minimum

(this isnt even spamming lol)

ive played with mulch and he plays like this as town im sure

can someone who uses ms tell me if nsg has played with town mulch before

i know that both of you do. what i mean is that itā€™s to an even greater extent as scum. see the start of etherā€™s game in team mafia for what i mean.

as either alignment i usually post much more at sod

see like

any game of mine on mu really

im just not posting a lot because literally no one is here

no trying to post a lot to demoralize town is literally one of the dumbest strategies ive heard maybe it works against mafiascum

does mulch really post more start of game as scum

what makes you say that?

yes.

i say that because it shouldnt work at all???