11p Arsonists (1, 7)

@starv why do you think in scum.

I wish people could get killed at night lol

and ig I’m disagreeing less and less with the dusk vote, still not sold on it at all tho.

i wish tn and dan would be less useless

but despite saying that, i still think my kill preference is Dusk > GTacc > others atm

what do you think are the worst posts dusk has made that I should go back and look at.

its not about his few posts, i dont believe he is genuinely sorting the game.

yall are boring as fuck holy shit

i could compromise on dusk but only if none of my preferred lynches are going to happen

that is to say, gtacc or starv

VOTE: Dusk

ive no clue on the duskfall slot

What happened to your scum read there?

walk me through this vote please friend. Im confused at your process

Do you think tunneling is outside my town range?

Anyways yeah I am kinda demotivated rn because town is throwing. I really don’t get you guys, you are completely unwilling to lynch people on grounds of them being better than you in most cases. I have seen it happen before with elli when he open wolfed and it is happening again with josh.

Josh is clearly scum, everything in the game points towards him being scum. He has acted scummy. I might be tunneling josh, but that is because I am the only player who has the balls to lynch him and not worry about “oh what if this openwolf josh is actually our best town player or something”. Josh is scum here, and this game was lost the second josh rolled scum because he can do whatever the fuck he wants in case he is town, because you guys won’t lynch him.

At this point second best lynch to josh is me. Because our only hope is if we chain mislynches on people scumreading josh so other people wake up maybe n3 and n4, hopefully by lylo he can get lynched and maybe we can win in f3. That’s honestly where I am at right now. Please don’t lynch gtacc today, lynch me if you aren’t lynching josh.

I dont care. If youre going to tunnel me, ignore my questions that help me sort you (“i dont negotiate with terrorists”), and not sort the rest of the game, then you are scum or as good as scum.

I know tunnelling is part of your town MO. I think this is faking your town meta, because town you is reasonable (see; smogon invitational, josh mafia). I hope this isnt actually what your town game has developed into.

This is posturing, not real analysis.

okay
VOTE: Duskfall98

1 Like

It is not meant to be analysis, it is a complaint