11p Arsonists (1, 7)

big cheese

Why your old one did not in this game lol everything would be easier in this game if he did

Ok this is probably not a scumteam (not that I think of anyone of them is scum yet but just wanted to say)

I don’t think this is scum!dusk throwing random townreads on random town people

Or both of you are mafia but that wouldn’t be the case from your POV

This is what I usually think about almost every post :confused:

It would be cooler if it was 18+ /s

OK this is more likely town but if somehow M2H flips scum, I think dusk/DS(rip) are more likely town

RIP

Fuck, why did I…

OK M2H being more obvtown in my eyes… Even though I don’t hate scumclaims (especially from DS)

Facts

Wait, have you posted before this? Why you never mentioned being masons :thinking:

Actually what I could do what I posted until that point as scum… I mean I didn’t do much. Maybe wouldn’t like but this read (quote in quote) feels off

TBH I was suspecting you but just like today, we have very similar reads.

How could you tell so quickly?

:grimacing:

How?

Which particular post made you think he is obvious scum?

YES! “Hypocritical” was the word I was looking for. Also I noticed I am still null on tn (at least until here)
Til’ this point, reads are like this (town to scum):
Nanook
M2H
Duskfall
Andres
tn5421
StarV
Josh
AD
Kill

Bottom is very complicated and close to each other.

OK those were questions that were needed to be asked.

:grimacing:

Wut

I saw him claim scum as town like thrice

Towndres

What about Nanook? You never mentioned him in this post. Also why do you think KTS is town?

I was told opposite… All my efforts to make this post… Gone.
(I actually was a very spammer player as both alignments but I think someone put a limit)

Ok this pinged me townie more I’m more confident on Dusk

Bruh why did you think I sleep at 6.27 PM

Yeah

What wolf popcorn game?

Yeah I think similar. Also I will sheep your read on Josh.

Ok I won’t overthink about it and believe you made this because you wanted to write the list to Elli. If I overthought I would say scum!Josh could make it but bleh for now.

You guys don’t need to think much about it because I am town :smiley:

I win games here because I brainlessly sheep reads I don’t understand at all.

AD why so high?

I am town

At the end, my readlist at the end is very similar to the one I made above, so I see no point in posting it below again.
I wanna believe Nanook’s read on Josh for now at least because he seems very confident about that.
Sorry for making you guys worry about my role lately, I also think I have been underwhelming this game. But I think like Nanook andres m2h dusk and josh are town so this game won’t be that hard I guess? Also igniting gives scum 1 less night to kill so I think game will be harder for them (I did not think about numbers so much)

so why are you saying i feel off with such a drastic distance between playing with me

When I read more into the game, I realized it was not that drastic but when I played with you, it always felt like you were more confident in your reads and push people very much and confidently. In this game, I felt like you weren’t that confident in your reads. Maybe that’s because you are new to here, I dunno (even though I think you played that confident with people you don’t know before) but I think you would had some people in your scumread list and push them to get lynched.
This game was not very active at the beginning so It made me think scum would thought their win would be easy so they wouldn’t need to push people too much.
I know I may be wrong, but if I have any grammar mistakes please let me know in 8 hours because I have an English exam.

I am off to sleep until that time.

It’s kind of a fucked up read tbh but KTS not yelling at and demeaning people is sorta pingy, but also not the kind of thing I think I want to scumread someone for because of the whole “scumreading acting like a decent person doesn’t encourage acting like a decent person” thing.

I’ll actually read Gtacc’s post when I’m not as busy. A skim says it’s…better than he has been, but, like, sort of underwhelming? That’s just first impression though, reserve the right to change my mind when I can sit down with it for longer.

since when have i demeaned people

in one corner you have people fighting me for going against town consenus on my reads
in the other you have people saying that i’m not confident enough in my reads

i’ll pit you two against each other and fight whoever’s strongest out of th groups

this was meant to say since when have i yelled at people but either or is fine i don’t really care

remember that reading I promised to do.

I skimed like. 10 posts and stopped.

1 Like

I’m going to give what I think currently from reading a bit last night tho.

1st.

There’s no way I’m lynching anyone outside of Josh/Nanook/Gtacc/Tn. And there’s no way I’ll be convinced that KTS/Andrés/Dusk ARENT TOWN. They just are. I’ll eat a hat if not. And I kinda am trusting that StarV/M2H are town as well.

2nd Honestly everytime I look at a Nanook post I think. He’s scum. He’s just scum. He’s scum. he’s scum. he rolled scum.

3rd. There are like associatives that make StarV not scum with Josh and maybe someone else. that was based on EOD D1 stuff at some point.

4th. Yes that Gtacc performance near EOD D1 looked ridiculously scummy.

Ok that’s just my basic thoughts coming into today + the first skim of a few posts earlier today.

I’m aware there are walls and long posts which I’m read a little but haven’t actually critically thought about. But basically their purpose to me is whether or not I’d want to spare Josh from a lynch now or in the future.

I really think Nanook is scum.

talk me more through the nanook. im a fan of leaving the echo chamber

@Killthestory For example, a post like this. I look at it and think. Sure DS flash wagon. was gross, was dumb. Yes. But wait, would it be from Nanook’s perspective? It was competing with Josh at that point who Nanook thinks is for sure town, and the people on it were, with the exception of KTS, not on Josh. so that was quite the effort to come together to get a not-josh option at the last minute. It’s true DS was a proclaimed Nanook town read (caveat a borrowed read from Dusk) but is that really enough to call it a disgusting flash wagon when it saved Josh.

Were I nanook and town and had his sensibilities, I’d be thinking of DS’s wagoners, “Well at least your heart’s in the right place!” and maybe instead look closer at the intransigent josh wagoners or maybe people off wagon or something. But its startling to gun for the saviors of your 100% absolute town read in Josh.

Have you played with wolf!nook before?

If we can hit 1 of the 2 wolves i think thisll be an easy solve, because theres a lot of pairings that dont work here

1 Like

There was an at the time perfectly fine dan wagon when I left the thread that turned into a terrible last second ds wagon.

So yeah, josh was saved and that’s good, but why would I not be pissed at him needing to be saved last second instead of the FMPOV at the time good alternative wagon that existed already?

Me being glad josh is alive isn’t mutually exclusive with me thinking scum (quite possibly bordering on likely accidentally) saved him and being pissed that ds was killed instead of you. It’s honestly not complicated to figure out, but apparently any thought with an ounce of nuance is too fucking hard for this black and white only playerlist to grasp.

it’s not that you were being nuanced you just were only seeing it from your perspective which imo isn’t scummy. what would be scummy is if it came across as fake which i don’t know you enough to say.

dan are you down for a tn lynch?

Ugh he is not one of my bottomest reads but I don’t tr him

Summary

Duskfall98 ActionDan

Duskfall98 Andresvmb

Duskfall98 GTacc

Duskfall98 Nanook

ActionDan Andresvmb

ActionDan GTacc

ActionDan Nanook

Andresvmb GTacc

Andresvmb Nanook

GTacc Nanook

StarV Duskfall98

StarV ActionDan

StarV Andresvmb

StarV GTacc

StarV Nanook

KTS M2H

KTS tn5421

KTS StarV

KTS Duskfall98

KTS ActionDan

KTS Andresvmb

KTS GTacc

KTS Nanook

M2H tn5421

M2H StarV

M2H Duskfall98

M2H ActionDan

M2H Andresvmb

M2H GTacc

M2H Nanook

tn5421 StarV

tn5421 Duskfall98

tn5421 ActionDan

tn5421 Andresvmb

tn5421 GTacc

tn5421 Nanook

Every pairing in the game (blank) (excluding me)

this game is boring and i’ve wanted to try this out for a while now, might as well do it here and see how successful it is