WIFOM Round 2 - Tier v M2H

The rules are as follows:

Summary

Game Rules:

• Each player has a cup in front of them
  • One of the cups is randomly poisoned
  • One of the players is informed by the mod via pm as to which cup has the poison
  • The player that knows gets the opportunity to swap or to keep their cup
  • The player who is unaware then gets the opportunity to either swap or keep their cup
    **Moves are made official by posting Vote: Swap or Vote: Keep
  • Whoever has the poisoned cup at the end of both players turns loses.

Tournament Rules:

• Each 1v1 in the first two rounds will be a best of three, the winner of which will advance to the next round of the tournament. In the third round, the series will become a best of five. In the championship round, a best of 7 series. Eventually a victor is declared.
  • Discussion about all games that you are not participating in should be kept to the General Discussion thread (this one)
  • Each 1v1 set will have its own dedicated thread, which I will link in the second post of this thread once we get started.
  • I will prod players who are taking too long to respond, and will eventually replace them if necessary so try to act in a timely manner.
  • If you have any questions at all please ask, as I am happy to answer

Prizes:

• A Mafia451 site badge indicating that you are the Wifom Champion
  • A special user rank on the 451 Discord with your choice of username color (valid until next tournament ends)
  • Overwhelming and Unending Glory!!!

Set 1 - @Tier v @M2H

M2H knows where the poison is so he goes first.

hi tier

im very indecisive and cant make up my mind where to put the poison can you help me make up my mind

No.

why not, it would be more fun if you did.

I pulled that against andres

Give to DS

great minds think alike I suppose

but really, one of us has to get the poison here and it’s killing me to decide who it should be.

Just throw and forfeit.

okay the poison is in front of me

VOTE: Keep

Did I win?

no :wink:

Kys

1 Like

maybe one day.

I haven’t gotten a PM yet.

Keep for true 50/50