WIFOM idea

I think you think I’m someone else.

I was talking to empoof lol

EMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Fuck.

I’m out.

How can I live with this shame?

Idk, you are also welcome here
Have we ever played together? How did you find out about this game?

Oh hi manassi

Urist
Metal Sonic
Srceenplay
RedFlavor
Andres
Nanook
Not Mafia
Naz
Empoof
Sleazebaganno

That’s an even number so we will roll with this squad

Everything happens publically in thread except the one person who knows which cup is poisoned as that person will receive a pm

Never trust a big butt and a smile

I am mysterious…

Random Mod Thoughts about the setup so far:

-There’s opportunity for more roles in this game. (Person wanting to get poisoned is one that comes to mind off the top of the dome)

-DeadTalk specchat in thread? Not much impact to game? Maybe silence ghosts in final round if we choose to do this.

Dead talk should be out of thread just on principle. Shitposting or whatever is fine, but anything speculative should stay out of thread. It’s a silly game, but there should still be the principle of “let the players play” I think.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree on the speculative nature part

Definitely putting a role called The Self-Inflictor in the next version of this game

The Self-Inflictor
-Just like The Knowledgeable One, this role is randomized each round.
-This role automatically wins if they die in the round they hold the role.
-A self inflictor win does not end the game.

There should be a time limit, else self inflicted autowins at lategame

I was thinking limiting self inflictor rounds to rounds with more than 4 people

I’d suggest a 1v1 tournament with eliminations instead of this cuz this never gets to best part until like 6 people gets eliminated

Like it starts with 8 people and 4 matches like quarter finals then 2 matches with 4 people then final match with final 2 people. I think this works better and need more skill because like naz said, it is a bit like a russian roulette