Urist's Junk Mafia - Game Over

did u like the

bussing

1 Like

You fooled him so much he didn’t believe your flip

1 Like

Sorry I mean
gamethrowing

It was more of a race to the bottom, let me find a quote I said in one of the commune pt’s.

Bussing is bad, mkay

clem and chess are both so completely stupid this game. If you told me without showing me the game that one was being real stupid and one was faking stupid I’d say nanook real chess fake but what do I know chess has been busy lately.

:thinking:

Also, fwiw, I probably don’t do this in a game I don’t have a role that I can use to force chess not to target me lol

Love you elli :heart:

Fairly sure it’s suboptimal with the roles here too.

I was trying to kill u n2 and it woulda worked

I mean look at the options tho

I can send him to seth to clear that slot up (though seth was pretty clear after GKB flip tbf), gtacc obviously either publicly tracks chess going to a NK or tracks me going to not a NK

How does it go wrong

I have been busy lately ty for noticing

did you check whether the game was #friendly before posting that

1 Like

btw I don’t mind people playing suboptimal or badly

I get slightly peeved when everyone finds every excuse to justify x, y, or z. Reminds me of kids complaining exam questions tricked them and therefore they were right. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing that would’ve been funnier is if I’d made chess target himself which tbh I only just thought of and now I’m mad for missing the opportunity

This is more like using the wrong equation and getting the right answer anyways

Oh I agree completely that it was super questionable. They should have totally ignored me. There’s something fascinating about the fact that they didn’t. And I did oscillate between Chess and Nanook too much but at the same time I felt like we might really need to figure that out ahead of the last day. Fortunately we didn’t need it.

1 Like

But hey, thanks. I think you’re right, and I definitely made mistakes.

4 Likes

3x(9)