:blobby: SoDopeMafia6: The Sky is Falling (Throwback Re-Rand) - [TOWN WIN]

m2h could be wolf still their shoot then lynch me is really bad ifk

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

what the fuck lmfao

ERIKA HAS BEEN LYNCHED VIA PLURALITY.

ERIKA REVEALS TO BE:

Summary

Role: Lazy Valet - Original Player: JohnnyDollar

Power: Its winter. Its freezing. You don’t get paid much. You take forever to bring around a player of your choosings car each night. That player’s action will be bumped down the order of actions for that evening.

Alignment: Pro-Town

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in. Deadline is 2019-07-23T01:30:00Z

PINGS:

Summary

@Andresvmb
@Cactus
@Gamma_Emerald
@M2H
@Mittens
@Naz
@StarV
@Tier
@Tommy2Hands
@Urist

Processing now, sorry for the delay

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NOISE???

IT SOUNDS LIKE TWO PENGUINS FUCKING

HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE DO ANYTHING WITH ALL THAT PENGUIN FUCKING GOING ON?

(ALL ACTIONS HAVE BEEN BLOCKED TONIGHT)

Begin day 2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline will be 2019-07-26T19:00:00Z (slightly extended to bring the EOD to a more manageable time for me)

RESET

Ugh I’m so upset that I wasn’t around for close of day because there was some point in reading Erika’s posts after I had last posted/read(cant find it now i should have bookmarked it bc now rereading it for the 5th time it doesn’t have the same emotional appeal) where I was like fuck I need to change my vote and then I realized the thread was closed /sob

I do find urist town tho after all that and am happy no one died !

Also What the Fuck is this I was dying of laughter and this was one of the reasons why I was dying for thread to open to ask WHAT ??? LMAOOOO

1 Like

maybe if we vote the person that is most towny on the sentiment analysis we’ll get scum /s

I literally think the erika lynch was as stupid if not more stupid than my hipfire shot, and I see no reason for erika to have been lynched except as an alternative to me.

Not Voting: Andresvmb, Cactus, Gamma_Emerald, M2H, Mittens, Naz, StarV, Tier, Tommy2Hands, Urist

I can’t help but feel partially responsible for the Erika lynch. Whoops

The good thing that came of it is that now we can lynch her town reads!

VOTE: Gamma

Why didn’t you vote for StarV yesterday if you thought Erika was town?

1 Like

I agree, StarV sucks

VOTE: Urist

I think Urist is town now

It’s called I was doing other shit

VOTE: Gamma_E

Oh damn I love that I knew penguins were fuckin but didn’t see the bolded and underlined everything was blocked

Why does that make Urist town tho

We should trust Cactus’ analyze machine program.

The program should get smarter as more information is inputted into it… after a Lynch we should be ready to go.

@Cactus Let’s get another analysis, okay?