SHUT UP AND VOTE - Crowdfunded 2 - OVER, NEW RECORD.

@GTacc
@Alisae
@MetalSonic
@ActionDan
@fferyllt

GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION

1. Game days have a 5 day deadline.
  2. Game nights will last at most 24 hours. At the Mafia Goon’s discretion, day may resume earlier.
  3. Do not quote any private mod communication.
  4. Don’t edit or delete posts if able to.
  5. A simple majority is needed to lynch.
  6. No majority at deadline means no lynch.
  7. If you will be away for an extended period, please pm me and tell me so.
  8. I will prod players who do not post for 24 hours in a single game day.
  9. If I made a mistake anywhere, please pm me about it.
  10. Play to win.

ROLE PM’S

TOWN

You are a Townie.

Abilities: Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Last Will: At any point, via pm, you may submit or update a Last Will. It will be shown in thread upon your death. For more details, please see the relevant section in the rules.

Quote Submission: Please PM me a single post. Everyone will be be able to quote the post you send me. Images, smileys, etc. are allowed in it at my discretion. Everyone will know that you are the one who submitted your post. I will accept almost anything but please practice common sense.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

SCUM

You are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

Factional kill: Each night phase, you may perform the factional kill. If you do not submit a factional kill, it will be randomized among all living players who are not yourself.

Quote Submission: Please PM me a single post. Everyone will be be able to quote the post you send me. Images, smileys, etc. are allowed in it at my discretion. Everyone will know that you are the one who submitted your post. I will accept almost anything but please practice common sense.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

GAME SPECIFIC RULES

You are fully responsible for understanding and following these rules. Failure to read is not a defense.

SETUP
This Setup contains 4 Townies and 1 Mafia Goon.

GAME SPECIFIC POSTING RULES

• There are only two types of text allowed in posts. These are VOTE: Playername and UNVOTE: Playername or UNVOTE: .

• Each post may contain at most ONE of each vote and unvote. Playernames must be spelled or abbreviated, you may NOT do the following: VOTE: Hi everyone I think XYZ is scum because they are voting ABC and that’s oppurtunistic.

• In addition to the above, you may also quote any number of posts FROM THIS THREAD ONLY as part of posts.

• Quoted posts may not be modified in any way. Any violations of the above rules will result in a warning or instant modkill.

LAST WILL MECHANIC
This game will also use the Last Will Mechanic.
Each player can at any time during the game pm the mod a single post, with no post restriction or limit. This post will be posted in thread by the mod upon the player’s death.
A Last Will may be updated at any time, and the latest version at time of death will be posted to the thread.

QUOTABLE POSTS
The 5 posts at the top of this topic were submitted by the the players AFTER receiving role pms. You may quote them but you may NOT edit them in any way.

The 1st post was submitted by GTacc
The 2nd post was submitted by Alisae
The 3rd post was submitted by MetalSonic
The 4th post was submitted by ActionDan
The 5th post was submitted by fferyllt

Day 1 gogo

@GTacc
@Alisae
@MetalSonic
@ActionDan
@fferyllt

Deadline is 5 days at May 9, 2018 7:30 AM (Europe: Paris), May 8, 2018 10:30 PM (America: Los Angeles)
Keep in mind you have a last will that you can submit at any time.

If you have any questions about what you may or may not do, or just want to test formatting, or even just want to ask how to make some specific navigation task easier, just private message me.
I’m here to help.

I put the quotes at the top of the thread so you can easily “jump” there by clicking on the top date of the scrollbar.

A reminder that highlight quoting does not maintain formatting and nesting- if you want to maintain vote tags and quote blocks, use the"Quote whole post" button in your editor. If you want to quote multiple posts in the same post this way, click on “reply” to a specific post and hit the quote whole post button, and then click on reply to another post and hit the quote whole post button again.

Also remember that Last Wills are a thing.

Good luck!

VOTE: Alisae

VOTE: fferyllt

UNVOTE: fferyllt

Clarification:

If someone is voting another player called A, and they post UNVOTE: B, I’ll register the unvote as an unvote (on A) and they’ll be voting for noone. This is mainly just to make my life easier.

VOTE: alisae

VOTE COUNT 1.1

Alisae (2): GTacc, MetalSonic

fferyllt (1): Alisae

Not Voting: ActionDan, fferyllt

5 Alive => 3 to lynch

2 Likes

LOL

Alisae forgot how to count and self hammered - they were a MAFIA GOON.

Town wins.

Let’s regame.

I’ll reroll alignments and you can resubmit quotes.

@GTacc
@Alisae
@MetalSonic
@ActionDan
@fferyllt

1 Like

dead in 1

Unless someone says no to regame by the time I wake up tomorrow, I’ll reroll and send out alignments then haha.

New record? :thinking:

1 Like

make a new thread for it

For some reason I thought it was 4 to lynch lmfao

4 Likes

New game will be here: SHUT UP AND VOTE 3: ALI LEARNS TO COUNT EDITION