RPG Mafia 9er

@Andresvmb has been NKed, he flips town with two CP invested in Paladin.

Votes are NOT locked, hammer is 2, eod is 2022-03-09T00:00:00Z

thank the heavens we had a paladin

VOTE: Urist

on n1, orange was targeted with both a warrior level 1 and warrior level 2 skill.

not that it means much rn but still figured Iā€™d share.

VOTE: unvote

temporarily sheathing my vote while waiting for a confirmation on my action results, but prolly going back on urist soon

LOL
If I were scum Iā€™d have won yesterday by tying the vote.

I got cp last night so I know I wasnā€™t blocked. @gellnick ?

this is wrong btw

@gellnick tell me your n1 actions pls, and when you received CP and when/how you spent it.

so your claim isā€¦ that andres roleblocked gellnick, preventing the w2 kill? Despite andres throwing shade on you and not gellnick d2?

we know that ANY two scum could have done that, but they didnā€™t. So this is a moot argument.

i was online at deadline. you werenā€™t.

@Urist @gellnick itā€™s time for full claims.

The problem is both urist and gellnick would have played incredibly suboptimally if they were scum. Gellnick at least voted scum, Urist didnā€™t.

I have a feeling that this is going to be some crazy gaslight game and I am just not in the mood for that. share your claims, Iā€™ll compare them with my info, and then Iā€™ll vote. If Iā€™m wrong then Iā€™m wrong.

N1 I used druid L1 to watch starv, found out n2 that he did not move.

N2 I used druid L1 to watch doggo, got CP. Also took 1 level in paladin, in case someone was poisoned.

I keep going back and forth between thinking itā€™s doggo and thinking itā€™s gellnick. Something that occurred to me this morning is that gellnick and Dolby might have been cross-bussing thinking the game was a lock win, and that bussing was the best way to avoid a block and get the win. And also, that andres must have blocked gellnick after realizing that I was town for not voting. I really want to hear from gellnick.

Another thing that has me questioning gellnick is how quickly he voted for Dolby yesterday. I thought that Dolby was fairly town until close to EoD. The speed of the vote and the nonchalant attitude toward it makes me feel like it was preplanned.

N1 action - L3 Druid Orange
No actions since, I got blocked last night I think.

Gonna put this in for now:
VOTE: Doggo
Convince me Urist is scum.

iā€™m town

Sorry not trolling just needed to confirm that hammers are enabled.
VOTE: Doggo

1 Like

Votecount as of post #219

DoggoPlays (2): gellnick, Urist
unvote (1): DoggoPlays

Mafia team of urist and dolby win, gg