RPG Mafia 9er

hmm good kill I was going to low effort go for Urist d2

would it have been enough? probs not it would have been another 3 posts

ggs

Thanks for the game @Nanook
I don’t know when town would ever want to use poisoned blade though. You have a 70% chance of poisoning someone, which can be 100% healed by a lvl1 paladin? Doesn’t seem worth. If anything the poison heal needs to be a higher level than the poison, to make the poison worthwhile.

Okay I kinda sold through paying like no attention but how in tf did half the town not realize investing CP pregame was bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Why?

High correlation between failing to read the rules and gamethrowing tbh

GG urist

The only reason I didn’t invest any CP N0 is because
I wasn’t around. So I sort of stumbled onto the right strategy. I was also a Warrior and did shoot at gellnick N1. It’s just that I strongly suspected Urist was the Scum and I couldn’t shoot him N2 (which honestly should have been a bit of a giveaway - Urist was clearly posting to avoid being an option for a shot), so I just used the ability to re-allocate my CP because I knew the Night Action wasn’t going to be useful.

i actually did have my 2 year old daughter’s bday that day and was the deadbeat dad texting at the dinner table.
and then i missed deadline.
oh well.

1 Like

You would have won outright, no?

if i had voted gellnick? yea. but i was waiting for deadline because i was worried doggo might be waiting for deadline :stuck_out_tongue:

next time could you not vote until we get full claims, ripperino

mildly sad since this is the first game 451 has had in a while and yet it seemed so dead, but wouldn’t mind doing it with a more educated town sometime in the future, and if activity was higher.

dolby played pretty well, grats, deserves mvp.

@Nanook how did the roleblocks work on the last night?

I was roleblocked. Gellnick was roleblocked. And was Urist roleblocked or did they lose the 85% dice roll? or did scum somehow get enough scum CP so that Urist was able to duel class as warrior/cleric and roleblock?

but bleh I imagine andres would have roleblocked urist, so seeing both town getting blocked makes little sense.

gellnick’s claim made no sense. L3 druid on night one? Did Nanook not tell you that it was an invalid action when you submitted? lol

i could have used l2 paladin, but why would i do that instead of killing, makes no sense.

that’s the whole point of asking nanook :blobthumbsup:, since things don’t make sense unless town just got really unlucky and failed 2 85% on the last night. or I guess two 70%, or some combination of 85% and 70%.

Gellnick took no actions, andres respecced from W2 to P2, you and urist both failed your skill check

I’m happy to run it again with the tweaks made based off this game

1 Like

yeah that’s fair
tbf i think i was running on like 2 hours of sleep