Ranked 5v2

VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: JakeTheWolfie
VOTE: M2H
VOTE: StarV

Wtf is this

Voting the maximum amount is bad only if maximum amount of players get DKDK’ed, right?

Wait it makes EV less if I am wrong

I’ll gamble

This is an error, Elli will update the tldr of that post when he gets home. Actual behaviour is later in the post:

@Key there are specific instructions in this game regarding NK’s, and they conflict. I think a public clarification is needed.

I think we use this

VOTE: M2H
VOTE: StarV
VOTE: JaketheWolfie
VOTE: Nanook

Alright, since I believe I’m going to die this day, and people appear to be playing high stakes poker, I will submit this as my solve. GTacc seems to be Town (no, I struggle to read there, but he definitely sounds Towny to me), and I’ll say that Chess is Town. My read on Chess is softer, but he came in aggressive which makes me think I’m probably okay here.

1 Like

If I had to guess, I would say that a Nanook/StarV Team is a possibility. Jake is intentionally making themselves hard to solve by not posting much at all, so he should probably remain in the POE. And I’ll sheep Chess on M2H why not.

This I found egregious and can always die to be totally honest. I get it that M2H you’re trying to switch up your meta and whatnot, but from what I can tell you just keep getting on people’s bad side and TK’ed. Do you find this more enjoyable?

I’m also going to note that the decision that was made in this game regarding how many NK’s are allowed makes no sense - it encourages massively reckless behavior by the Town.

And just publicly - I have to say that this multiple TK style of game kind of sucks. Games will be far shorter under this setup, and it’ll approximate random chance far more than a regular game.

@m2h @StarV your thoughts on the game thus far?

How about you expand on your thoughts on the game since you have all of 1 post outside of this?

Any player that is half decent at playing Scum btw should always be TK’ed in this setup. That’s how strategically you would approach this nonsense - you try and lockTown some of the players that are easy to read, and then you simply eliminate most of everyone else. And that way you almost always come up with a winning strategy.

Just compare this crap to ExLo in a game I just lost. I could have easily had 3 players executed, and if anybody within that set decided to place a vote at all, they are Scum claiming and you specifically eliminate that player.

This will encourage cooperation amongst those that have formed a core sure, but alienate anyone who is for some reason not a part of that. So I fully expect for these games to never be enjoyable for me. Great.

Okay I got all my complaining out of my system now.

Also, last minute switching is a Scum claim. As is late voting. That way you could intentionally distort the upcoming TK into something that is favorable for the Scum. So surely you want people to clearly indicate how they intend to vote early (if they do not want to actually do it), and then stick to that.

I mean its optimal to kill 1 per day for 3 days or maybe 3 on the 3rd day

but who has the patience for that

1 Like

Me: asks the top two wagons their thoughts so I can read them.

Andres: fuk u, giv ur own dam thots!!!