Partition Mafia Mafia

@DS, I don’t think we can do 3-3-2, because the game becomes solvable as soon as we have 3 town reads in one of the starting groups, which is not impossible.

I’m more comfortable going with a 4-3-1 configuration, I think it makes a lot more sense to give the town a safe option on day 1, then we can either split between the groups or both join one (I would suggest the 4 if we do this because there is less risk, but we also risk being caught if we do that). 1-1 is the safest option and configure town in 4-3-1.

We can also deliberately put a good player in the 1 slot so that they think it’s a gambit by this player to get a big haul on the first day… Maybe someone like urist, the only issue is, he would almost certainly know that I put him in that situation (which I can also play to our advantage, we just need to make sure we never fall in the same group though, because I will more than likely get lynched - so I should be in the bigger group).

Oh, that’s actually amazing pats self on back, I really like this plan if you’re down for it I go in the 4, you in the 3, urist the 1.

We should quickly survey people for playstyles, anyone with a similar playstyle to you should go in your group, similar to me (X to doubt) should go in my group. I am very vocal typically, so I can be an easy scapegoat and people with similar style to you are less likely to think you’re scum.

Another good strategy is to pick names out of a hat, don’t look at them and all game try to read people to figure out who they are. At the end of the game, check if your reads are correct. This will give you more of a town appearance as you’re legitimately looking for something… I think it’s also just a good training exercize for town play because it tests your reads to see what you pick up on that aren’t actually valid reads.

I might be a bit intense about mind games…

Of course, if we want to be bold, we do 4-3-1 with scum as the 1, but I think I would get lynched if I were the 1, so unless you’re comfortable with being the 1, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Actually 4(2) - 3 - 1 might be better, since it’s nearly impossible for them to lynch the 4 and if we manage 3 townies on day 1, it would be an amazing play.

I just realized the 12 posts in a row limit might effect pm’s so I’m just popping into stop it just in case.

After a quick scout of players, I’m suggesting

Group 1
Beeboy
Chesskid
Josh

Group 2
Urist

Group 3
DS
Northsidegal
andresvmb
Starv

(Yes, I’m suggesting we display in that order as well)

The reason for Urist being in Group 2 is for there to be an element of inclusion, not being put on the outside by us, it makes it more likely that he put himself there rather than us pushing him into the 3rd slot.

Thoughts of just putting me in the group by myself?

I like it. Me in the 4, you on your own, it’s a bit greedy though because you are an easy lynch

So we’re going with this then?

Group 1
Beeboy
Chesskid
Josh

Group 2
DS

Group 3
Urist
Northsidegal
andresvmb
Starv