One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Game Thread (Town Win)

VOTE: jake

this is werewolf trying to act like minion.
no town acts like this

Whoops thanks

1 Like

wait how do you vote I forgot

VOTE: GTacc (forgot how to vote)

my pov:
Ellibereth - confirmed mason
chesskid3 - confirmed with rob
Srceenplay - confirmed (robber)
Andresvmb - trouble maker
GTacc - werewolf
Urist - confirmed mason
Dab - confirmed seer
JakeTheWolfie - villager

middle - Werewolf , minion , villager

since I see werewolf and minion in the middle I assume that troublemaker is telling the truth. I cannot see a villager acting like a minion while also claiming it

When making a post, use the hammer button to insert a vote tag [vote]Name[/unvote] and the little reverse arrow to insert an unvote tag [unvote][/unvote].

1 Like

Votecount as of post #87

GTacc (1): Dab

Not Voting (7): Srceenplay, chesskid3, GTacc, Urist, Andresvmb, JakeTheWolfie, Ellibereth

Okay the way I see it we have two choices here. If we believe that Dab checked the middle, and saw Minion and Werewolf, then we lynch GTacc. If we don’t believe it (Dab could be trying to get the Minion lynched as a Werewolf), then we lynch Dab. Seems pretty simple to me. Everybody else is pretty much confirmed as far as I can tell, and arguably nothing else is as likely given the claims.

@Ellibereth @Urist @Chesskid3 this is where you all chime in and tell me I’m an idiot and what to do. Also, I’m more inclined to believe Dab because Jake’s attitude and half claim makes me think that he’s lying.

1 Like

@JakeTheWolfie It seems that Dab has counterclaimed you, were you really the minion or were you a wolf?

Neither

VOTE: GTacc

Yeah seems about right.

VOTE: GTacc

VOTE: gtacc

VOTE: gtacc

Votecount as of post #95

GTacc (5): Dab, JakeTheWolfie, Urist, Ellibereth, Srceenplay

Not Voting (3): chesskid3, GTacc, Andresvmb

good game

GTacc was lynched and flips Werewolf!

Town wins!

I made a little mod thread to track initial and final roles and actions and stuff, would anyone be filling to release it? Also, as this game was a bit of an experiment and my first time modding a game, so I’d appreciate feedback and criticism.