Needlessly Complicated Mafia - Postgame

VOTE: Proto

I gave urist feedback on his game last night

It’s effectively become a game of chicken at this point.

Also, I’m almost always the kill tonight, since I believe I am the Town player with the largest amount of votes to burn. So just keep that in mind.

But yeah, it is a bit silly I suppose that we have essentially the Team narrowed down, but cannot win purely because of mechanics. The capacity for Ether needs to be substantially less in a future iteration of this game for it to make sense.

1 Like

petition to move this out of the mafia category

1 Like

Me or Proto?

Proto. Haha it’s never you.

Roleblocking Gtacc was probably gamethrowing btw

like if you had won the 50/50 we can probably eek this out

Hahaha that seems a bit harsh. Sure if we stop one of the NK’s maybe we get there, but this is almost impossible for other reasons.

Maybe a bit harsh but idk how you can tinfoil Gtacc scum after both flips yesterday :man_shrugging:

Anyway its me and I’m rude

If you get a doc card use your priority tokens

If you get a negative effect card use it on proto or doggo and use your priority tokens

1 Like

but doggo used up a lot of crests already i assume. how many do you think he has left?

sorry dad.

this is a crazy long day for 4 votes that will probably not even get us to yeet someone.

also if we’re talking about gamethrowing, using all you crests or votes on day 1 was sorta bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

i feel bad, i’m sorry guys.

we can still do this, i promise. we just have to be smart about how many votes we have left and use them wisely with our crests.

the good news is proto never kills me till we’re at lylo. i knew he smelled funny :frowning:

i dunno if we can do proto today. he’s never really been a candidate to be banished, so i feel like he’s got more than 4 crests on him right now.

maybe i should host a game on here where night chat is allowed. it would make my life easier :stuck_out_tongue: im used to night chat now.

i mean, if there was 0 hope urist would have called it a game. so there is hope.

well in my part of the world there’s a thing called tmi. why couldn’t it be tmi? :stuck_out_tongue:

this is unnecessary tinfoil. i don’t actually think it’s you. you are gonna be the kill tonight, or chessman.

edit: no one’s ever here when i am :frowning: