Needlessly Complicated Mafia - Postgame

Yeah my bad it’s mobile autocorrect.

They aren’t even necessarily lying because it’s possible the fruits don’t work like you think. Urist didn’t say it’s a disguised cop check, Urist said it’s like a parity check. It’s why I want to have more certainty in what the fruit means than having to argue another night while mafia kills us.

Why is starV almost surely town??? He killed confirmed town. Hello?

I have no idea what you are saying here.

The plan is to know with higher certainty what we can should read into fruit. The sooner we find this out the sooner we can all always pick fruit option when available and kill mafia before we run out of influence.

There will be arguments about what fruit mean if we only flip doggo and NotMafia. Mafia will gain another night to kill town.

This is the plan. Sacrifice a potential town (who 100% killed a town) who has no ethers or influence to know this information earlier.

I don’t know what people don’t get.

It’s like they want to leave wiggle room to argue fruit another day.

The fruit is mod confirmed parity cop… In the thread.

There is no meaningful preference. We just kill both

In parity, you get same or different on your second check. People are claiming fruit in the first check

If starV is mafia, found the partner

Nope. They’re both town.

But we do though. The Mod confirmed it’s a Parity Cop. And being told player A and player B are different alignment is identical in principle to Player A is Orange and Player B is Apple. If either StarV or Chesskid is lying about their respective checks, we will find out because both NotMafia and Doggo are likely to flip today. If you think that StarV busses his Partner like that here, I have a bridge to sell you.

But in any case, since you seem adamant about wanting to do this, I will be coming for your head if (and when) StarV flips Town.

Because

why do people keep ignoring that I am not killable today?

i dont think you should immediately scum read proto if star flips town, proto’s plans are not fool proof. he wants 4 townies to be killed in succession last game, himself included.

if anything, the absurdity of his plan makes me lean town on him again

because night secrets

share secrets

Tell me why again?

Sorry, you gotta make me

Btw I have no idea what apples and oranges refer to…

so why dont you want to flip StarV as well then??