Musical Mafia

EOD1 updated with VC.

So is Andres lying? Like what he said would happen didn’t I don’t think?

@Nanook set deadline timer please.

Quick summary of all claims from someone else? Taking a break to read this in a bit.

Andres is claiming a one shot action and that his vote is randomized at EOD, he asked Nanook to add a vote count to the EOD1 and he did but Andres’ vote was seemingly where it was already.

Star claiming one shot vig who shot M2H and has some extra power provable that he got from the song voting last night

mantis made urist sing lyrics from hotel california

what are you and urist?

I’m GULAGMAN and I keep forgetting

DS claimed that he dies if no one visits him on a given day/night cycle (votes count)

Urist claimed voteless after day 2

Don’t really understand the Elli or DS logic here

Also I think everyone can agree that if I knew Tier was scum I would have hard bussed

I said it would be randomized. There is the possibility that that’s where I landed. Why would I lie about this man how does it help me? Oh I meant to vote the Scum but knew that technically I wouldn’t necessarily be on him? And besides, it’s impossible for me to fake. I couldn’t be on the person I voted for every single time (most likely) and then have my claim make any sense.

i just realized I can take my free time as much as I damn please without hammer lmao
aye

russsiaaaa

I’m not arguing this from a reads point of view. It’s mostly driven by how the votes against Tier moved. Star, despite his illogical vote on me, is Town. Like guaranteed. I know I’m Town, and Mantis voted for Tier too early for me to seriously doubt there. It also just sounds like Town!Mantis. That leaves you, Elli, and Urist, and I’m less interested in pushing Urist currently.

we’re looking for 3p not scum dude

It randed into the same position on the vote count though?

meh I think I’ve narrowed it down to 2 people but idfk
still 1 too many

Why aren’t you interested in urist?

I don’t know. It’s hard for me to pin point what he is currently. I was hoping he would make himself more obvious.

I said that. I also don’t know for sure.

point is looking at tier interactions from a buddy pov should be close to moot

What kinda 3p keeps a game going though? SK?

At which point we should be sus of Stars claim