Musical Mafia

VOTE: Ellibereth

There’s no way this game started with 3 Scum. That would be quite absurd. So we’re looking for 1 more probably.

Did you just copy paste the lyrics? Still not a claim though.

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in MY haiR warm smell Of coLitas, rising up through thE air up ahead in the dIStance, i saw a shimmering light my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim i had to stop for the Night. there she stOod in the doorway; i heard the mission bell and i was thinking to myself ‘this could be heaVen Or This could bE hell’ then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way there were voices down the corridor, i thought i heard them say welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely place) such A lovely Face. plenTy of room at thE hotel califoRnia any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here her minD is tiffAnY-TWisted, she gOt the mercedes bends

Votecount as of post #344

Urist (1): DS
DS (1): Andresvmb
Ellibereth (1): Urist

Not Voting (3): Ellibereth, Mantis, StarV

@Ellibereth claim?

^was actually meaning earlier, to come on, and vote him

He’s really the only other option. Maybe DS

hey… pretty sure you just had to use words from the song.

Like, you could have just used actual words. Not lyric chunks.

I’m annoyed I had to read this multiple times to get it.

This is probably better now that I think about it.

Also, how come nobody claimed that there has to be at least 3 Scum given the flips? I guess I’m losing track given the sheer number of games I’m in but c’mon.

Okay so here we should lynch between Elli and DS. Though I don’t actually know if we’re looking for Scum. It’s possible this game hasn’t ended because of a 3p. I still maintain that 3 Scum in this game is probably too many.

It’s probably just Eli, Andres

I’m a motivator.

I don’t mind getting lynched, let me figure out who it actually is and then you can kill me and then kill them.

GULAGGG.

Since this is music mafia… here’s a song

anywho hammers is scumclaiming btw, I’ll pick who I want dead after me by tmrw afternoon.

slaavic piggsss

I’m good with this.

wait a sec… tomorrow afternoon?

i agree with andres that remaining is almost certainly 3p btw

capitalism