[MHA Mafia] Spoiled Dead Chat

I was only wrong about erika marshall and kitty also right about marshall/gkb being scum if other one is wow guys remind me to never doubt my reads

reads i posted in big post

Arete
Cloned
Erika
Screen
Marshall
Jake
Seth
Doggo,Eric,snowman
Fire
Darth
Andres
GKB
Orange
Deadbananas

After fire its all scum and most people who tried to sell that miller should be lynched are scum however when you substract mafia and dead town from that list, there aren’t much left of course there are good players but like there are 2 afk, scum team is much stronger

Oh well jake got modkilled scum is closer to win

Wait erika and marshall were town I misread their pm Its actually all scum after kitty

@DoggoPlays Mafia ClaimVigged you.

I get that this is a closed setup game, but claimvigging as a power without any warning is annoying zzz

hi dead townies

1 Like

andres is playing a really bad game, so is orange

darth is the only scum that I think town might have trouble finding

my power WAS a dayvig, right?

hi

you were a day arsonist I think

I was gonna do some big brain plays on you
I checked you N1 and found out you had kill abilities
too bad I died :frowning:

just looked up arsonist and uhhh no, I believe that term doesn’t apply to me since arsonist is both a third party and a power used at night…

furthermore there are no protections during the day so it’s not like a day power needs to break protections like arsonists can

well town arsonist exists, because PMFM (orange + me game) had one…

you have a night ability lol

also what happened with jake
was it that he copypasta’d from his rolecard

how
the
hecking
heck

my day power obviously is a day power, I have a feeling you haven’t read all of my role

fine
dayvig + town arsonist

which was actually really well-balanced given that you only had two shots

sad, since based on my dayvig voting it was likely that town would have had me shoot dead bananas

if andres somehow wins this game, he didn’t even do anything good, he just got lucky and favorable actions outside of his control

#salty

1 Like