MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I did successfully push 4 Scum lynches in a row. Not bad.

If Jake didn’t get himself killed we had the game on lock :man_shrugging:

Town MVP NK lmao

1 Like

Seth town MVP

No it was Jake :sleepy:

But he lost the game how can he be MVP?

1 Like

@Firekitten you should read my conversation with the Mods - look at my role card. I thought you were essentially claiming Scum there at the end and I was helping you lynch Town so I could shoot Srceen and go to Final 3 with you. I was tinfoiling HARD.

2 Likes

When we had effectively guaranteed two mislynches that day and him getting ganked turned it into four consecutive scum lynches instead

Dude I think I’m going to just not look at my alignment and Trust whatever seth says I am from now on

wouldn’t be the first time

neither will it be the last

1 Like

can you invite me into there

I was pushing dead before Jake was Modkilled though. You can at least acknowledge as much.

Why would I not

I used commute N1, proceeded to bluff about being a commuter D2 and did nothing that night, and then healed arete N3 and commuted lmao

Dead was always going down the next day

But getting Jake and Doggo out would have set us up to be practically guaranteed a win

You would have gotten closer I’m not going to lie, but you still needed one more mislynch and I was never letting Srceen die. I needed to shoot him myself.

If that makes you feel better, that’s between you and your faith.

3 Likes

But at that point you just out to us and we work together lol

Also, if you would have let GKB die earlier in a lynch, I would have been hunting Town and acted more to your advantage hahaha

We couldn’t have known that :laughing: