MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

and really there isn’t any incentive to not claim atm,right?
If we get our town block now that would be game regardless.

seth andre and i guess erika i can put in my town pile. plus they are voting someone i have doubts about.
arete is also there and the only vote that makes me paranoid.

Not Voting (7): orangeandblack5, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, deadbananas, GoalkeeperBoss, Firekitten

4 or 5 from not voting could be the scum

I literally just got here what

what, what?

he’s just psychic and knew I was about to trounce him in my wallpost

hmm :bait:

bait? you wish lel

Srceenplay

Srceenplay is complicated

Most of his D1 was just pushing me and then flipping back and forth between Marshal and Jake until he was suddenly locked on the player that would be significantly harder to mislynch on subsequent days

They did seem pretty adamant the D1 Miller claim was town, and I’m not sure how much of that was knowing GTacc vs knowing GTacc was actually not scum

Him being RB’d means that at least he isn’t kill-capable

backreading that post seems pretty LW-y, and I’m not sure I like that phrasing one bit

which actually

VOTE: Srceen

And like his two shot targets are both third-party, not scum? Why intentionally avoid trying to track down scum? Why not bring this next read up again when we start talking about NK?

plus this next post seems more likely to come from LW than either scum or town

That all aside, given one of my biggest issues with this slot has been them going back on their prior statements via retractions and corrections, this next statement is pretty funny

In short, I think if there is a traitor, it’s likely to be Srceen. He doesn’t have a lot of interactions I’d say really feel like being teamed, but many of his posts make a lot more sense if he’s LW. That aside, he’s not the bottom of my pile, but he hasn’t really contributed anything positive, and much like Andres noted about me, he’s voted for nearly every flipped town, but without good reasoning.

Pre-Edit: calling for a massclaim right after dismissing the idea of a claimvig is a big red flag

GoalkeeperBoss

Honestly I’m not a huge fan of anything this slot has done

But I A don’t think that’s unusal for it and B don’t think scum!GKB ever thinks to claim cop backup

His opening was awful

His voting record is garbage (sans GTacc, fight me)

And none of his posts really say anything

But given his town track record involves shooting the top town player, and his scum record usually sees him vigged N1, I think I’m in agreement with Fire on this slot

It’s just outside his wolf range to save himself via a role claim and spend most of D1 parked on Andres imo

He’s similar to Dead in that based on their games on CD I am inclined to townread him, just to a lesser extent here

Current List

ErikaFurudo
Firekitten
DeadBananas
seththeking
GoalkeeperBoss
Andresvmb
EricKline
Arete
darth_tabor
Chemist1422
Srceenplay

Erika is just town

Fire has a solid protective claim (that I still don’t understand) and I’m basically the only reason he ever does well as scum so he seems p townie

Dead is 1000% more in line with his singular town game than either of his scum games

seth is, unfortunately, townread by everyone who knows him

GKB is well outside his wolf range

Andres seems like misguided town but also I get sketched out by seemingly misguided people (blame Shakespeare)

Eric seems to be his normal self sans agenda, but it’s really hard to show agenda when you don’t post - gut town, but I see the arguments

Arete has been falling off due to lack of actually doing anything super meaningful, fme that’s generally indicative of them being comfortable with the gamestate

I re-read darth’s ISO to check and individual posts all look good but something here rubs me the wrong way the more I think about it

Chemist subbing in means it’s a scum slot

Srceenplay makes a solid LW candidate, and barring that I would bet scum over town

Don’t shade me for not voting when I have not been here to vote

I can’t argue with that even though I really feel like I should

says the person who hasn’t controlled the thread in a mash for 12 hours a day as scum

them’s the breaks :man_shrugging:

If you wanna make up for literally noposting you’ve got a mountain to climb

That being said I’m not super into lynching you today atm

what

If you mean 12/12 it’s because I’ve never played a 12/12 mash

But if you count VCFM yes I absolutely have

well sorry to say you never really mastered scum until you play scum in a mash

and win twice back to back

Does mash have to be 12/12 to you

Yes with a lot of players

Why does it have to be 12/12

12/12 is pretty meh at best