MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Scum using meta to push town, and town letting it happen.

I think people are pushing you for being a dogshit player this game, not meta.

2 Likes

Not relevant to you

Incredibly bad design if this is true.

Why not make your own damn reads?

The thing is we need to see a town motivation from you to believe that you are town.
What would you describe of yourself from this game that would make us think that?

i mean if you don’t want any help getting bailed out or trying to win, sure don’t scumhunt

But if they followrd my meta, then they wouldn’t :upside_down_face:

Why not make your own scumreads instead of leeching from others?

also it’s good design to do that to prevent people abusing modkills.

Can we all just go to bed and wait for the mods to get on and sort this out?

is this your definition of trying to win? Or is it when you copy pasted ur role pm? both are bad, if you were serious about winning like you claim you’d screenshot ur role pm.

Town members purposefully get themselves modkilled to “force” themselves to get lynched. Of course it’s not optimal, but getting banned just to make your case will probably stand out

Devils advocate here, I suppose scum could have a misinformed ability of some sort. Who better to use it on but the poem boy.

The problem is we are to far past that in my opinion now.

I believe he got that message and I believe scum caused it. but god damn is he just trying to die

You see if I did that, then I would know for sure that I was getting banned.

And why are you arguing with me? How is this helping you win as town? Maybe you should play the game instead of pushing responsibility to others.

I’m trying to help you retard, but you’re committed to dying

it’s just frustrating i gesso :

No need to hurl insults like that. That just makes people frustrated and gets people nowhere.

Figuring things out and then the game will reopen. Sorry.

3 Likes

Mod Announcement

JakeTheWolfie has been modkilled. Regardless of his alignment, this game will be counted as a loss for him. His rolecard and alignment will not flip until the end of the game.

A general reminder that poor sportsmanship does not belong in a game of mafia and will not be tolerated. Slurs and poor sportsmanship are not in the realm of acceptable mafia play. The hosts do not mind relaying any such behaviour to site admins in addition to taking actions of our own, including but not limited to modkilling you. If the hosts believe that your behaviour is intentionally outside of the realm of appropriate, be it directly for personal gain or not, it will considered to be cheating, and the hosts will consider degrees of making such behaviour publicly known across both this and other mafia communities. You have been warned.

The game will resume without extension. With 13 players left, majority is at 7. The votecount is reset to account for one player being removed.

RESET

1 Like