Not sure which one you’re referring to here

or maybe you’re friends are ahead of me idk

How would I know

Although you do make a decent point

I’m definitely not human lmao

1 Like

Guys don’t out my flavor

2 Likes

I think ya’ll are reading too much into flavor, with all the people that don’t know the show I don’t think the hosts would put a lot of flavor stuff in

So do you think he’s a wolf now?

1 Like

I mean

That didn’t stop me

1 Like

As far as ww goes, there’s a couple characters like that but not in Class or League of Villains, and probably not major enough to include

You’ll have to remind me what ww mechanics are if we wanna look at that angle

Hawks apparently

Apparently this man’s a spy? IDK

Either a wolf or a lone wolf. (Lone wolfs are also supposed to be voted and killed right? never played with one)

im not looking at that angle :slight_smile:

1 Like

So can you walk me through your thought process by quoting his posts and explaining why they make him a wolf/lost

2 Likes

ww mechanics are usually “visit one person and kill that person + everyone that visits them” right

but again what do you think cloned switching just because someone agreed with him indicates if anything

Playing with you is reminding me that I just bought all of higu on steam and now am cooped up for a while

everyone interrupting the reads-based discussion to talk about flavor gets minus five townpoints

talking about flavor is for lulls in the thread when nothing else is really happening

Darn, manga character

Sorry idk those ones

town

I have a hard time thinking a wolf changes their opinion because someone agrees with them

Why do you think that makes him a wolf?

WW is the game, not the ToS role