MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I’m trying to help you retard, but you’re committed to dying

it’s just frustrating i gesso :

No need to hurl insults like that. That just makes people frustrated and gets people nowhere.

Figuring things out and then the game will reopen. Sorry.

3 Likes

Mod Announcement

JakeTheWolfie has been modkilled. Regardless of his alignment, this game will be counted as a loss for him. His rolecard and alignment will not flip until the end of the game.

A general reminder that poor sportsmanship does not belong in a game of mafia and will not be tolerated. Slurs and poor sportsmanship are not in the realm of acceptable mafia play. The hosts do not mind relaying any such behaviour to site admins in addition to taking actions of our own, including but not limited to modkilling you. If the hosts believe that your behaviour is intentionally outside of the realm of appropriate, be it directly for personal gain or not, it will considered to be cheating, and the hosts will consider degrees of making such behaviour publicly known across both this and other mafia communities. You have been warned.

The game will resume without extension. With 13 players left, majority is at 7. The votecount is reset to account for one player being removed.

RESET

1 Like

so he was definitely town then

1 Like

[s]Well I feel like scum may have done something to jake seeing as town’s redirector is dead, and I dont think scum says they have a redcheck on the guy who claimed to have a dayvig ever.

What makes jake lockwolf for everyone? [/s]
what made jake lockwolf lol

yup

1 Like

at least when starv trolls the town its funny

2 Likes

I’m so mad I convinced myself one last look at the thread would be fine

the fact that he responded to the push on him D2 with ‘but mAYBE I’M A JESTER TRYING TO GET YOU TO LYNCH ME’

StarV is a character

Not Voting (13): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5, Seththeking, Arete, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, DoggoPlays, deadbananas, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss, ErikaFurudo

1 Like

which isa scum move in what world?

His world apparently

in the world where I have played with Jake on my homesite and seen him respond to pushes on him with variations on that comment on several occasions

VOTE: Doggo

with Jake like 90% town I want info here

You won’t any more